Reviews for Sandstorm
JapanJenna chapter 1 . 3/22
Stumbled across Sandstorm and got swept up with the winds - this gave me a wonderful smile at the end and how Isabel says Raul is her daddy is spot on. Kudos, and thanks!
Killergal100 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
It should be illegal for anything to be this cute!
RaulATejada47 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Words cannot describe how beautiful this is! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh God. That's the best thing I've ever read. Thank you so much for writing it.
The Konfessionist chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I haven't read a lot of Raul fics, but I came across this one and I just gotta say... This is BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely beautiful, brilliant, and heart-warming.

I can't tell you how much I loved this piece! I feel like I'm bursting at the seams with everything cute and cuddly and stuff Dx (Not that it's a bad thing... hehe)

You've made Cecily a very well-rounded character where many readers can feel a connection with her and I think that's what makes this story so powerful! I had this giant grin on my face the ENTIRE time after Raul realized he was holding Isabel's birth certificate.

Again, AMAZING! Beautiful characters, wonderful story, and I applaud you for the fabulous ending :D

Not everything on fanfiction needs to be smut, am I right? But all this sweetness is gonna give me diabetes D: lol!

Keep up the good work!

~TheKonfessionist
Irish Neko chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This was absolutely adorable! You did Raul's charater great and I could actually see him as this father figure, especially the dreaming that she was his own instead of Benny's. Great work, I would love to see more of this story line or any of your raul/courier pieces. Keep up the great work :3
SubtleQuirk chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
I thought I should take the time to review this considering I've read it a million times and really admire the effort you put into it.

You don't see many Raul stories; admittedly I was a bit iffy about a romance between him and the courier before when first playing through New Vegas...but the bastard just grows on you.

What I loved about this was the touching interactions between him and Isabel - I can't imagine how difficult it would be for him to realize that he's the last of the Tejadas and he doesn't have the physical means to continue his bloodline. Having an adopted daughter with his own surname tacked on is something he deserves for being such a tough, sweet old ghoul.

The relationship between him and your courier was just as satisfying because it wasn't overdone and the one-sided nature of it (or so he thought) really made for a great test of his loyalty and care for her. Sticking by her side after all that and continuing to watch out for her love.

Anyway, thanks for posting this and I'd die to see you grace the world with more Raul since he's so underrated and deserves the attention~
Delsch89 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
This was really cute, the most I can imagine any of my couriers with Raul is a close friendship so I felt unsure about how this could turn out. But it's adorable!

Well done!
Sony chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I was sort of reluctant to read this at first, but I'm so glad I read it now! What a sweet story. I like the setup and the feelings between the Courier and Raul. I hope you write more like this! :]
nx785637458 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
That was amazing! I loved every bit of it!

So damn cute. I cannot express how awesome and heartwarming this was. _

Once again, AWESOME!
GrievousGirl19 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
That was SO AWESOME! 3 3
Lucidique chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Don't laugh... But this story had me in tears. I really enjoyed reading it. Raul would make such a good daddy. This is just so perfect, I wanna read it all over again...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This was really cute! I'm not really a F!Courier/Raul person, but I still liked this one a lot :)