Reviews for Breaking Free
Nope you have absolutely no idea how to write romance at all. Bye
If you want to learn how to write romance go look at Harry Potter and the Half Blood Auror. That is how romance should be written, not this all of a sudden I love you type stuff.
Spartan10007 chapter 22 . 4/2
Interesting idea, pranks. Try turning Dubledore's hair a rainbow color, or draw a nose on Voldemort's pack of nose. You could even steal all of the ministry's toilet seats. *sighs* so many ideas. Anyways, good story, and I hope you keep it going. So keep up the good work, and see ya next chapter
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 3/13
How is Harry still in Divination when he failed that Owl? Oh right he's been hiding his true self but still if he hid his true abilities wouldn't that make it so that he still failed Divination?
Blazeb79 chapter 22 . 2/23
This story is absolutely brilliant. I love it more than the Bella/harry one u wrote. I really hope u finish it someday.
darrelldeam chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
Wow, I've really enjoyed this story! But, I see that you haven't touched it in over 3 1/2 years! I REALLY wish you would go back to it and finish it. It's going to drive me nuts not knowing what will happen next!
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Love this story. Plz continue
neptuneactual chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Good story. I know you proably are not going to update and that this is done with, but I hope that you might finish it someday.
DragonTamer01 chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Loving this story so far. Do you think you could find some way to include Dracula as a Vampire ally for Harry?
DragonTamer01 chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
In your fucking face, Albus!
Cuddly Cat chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
"I can see you" that was adorable! _
joker12345677 chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
please update this story it is really awesome.
loleo chapter 22 . 7/9/2014
Needless to say, I am very sorry to not read more chapters of this story. Sadly, the author has abandoned here and nothing comes more. I would like to read the ending...
Demonslayer572 chapter 22 . 7/1/2014
Wha... that's the end? No! No, no, no! Damnit, why is it that all of the best fics seem to end JUST before the huge, climactic battle? Seriously! Because this battle with dumbles is the main fight for Harry- sure, mouldywart's the big Dark Lord and everything, but Dumbledore's the guy that made Harry's life a living hell for so long. It's a personal fight for him, not a fight for others like the fight with Voldy's gonna be... please KennethRose, if you're still on , don't let this be the end of a fantastic, beautiful story.
moosejuice5 chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
I'm a little annoyed at how Draco was just thrown in as happy best mate with absolutely no backstory if Draco and hermione get together I'm gonna stop reading