Reviews for Breaking Free
jake141 chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
The website to "The 'Lost' Chapters" section is down.
LovesDragons chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
Great! Tonks is so cool, I never would have thought of her having crimson eyes. It's awesome that Harry's made friends with so many magicals.
Simon2001 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Hey just wanted to say that i love your story
Please complete it
Boboslasher12 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Dear god... I have not laughed that hard at a fic in a long, long time. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
she may be 8 years older than harry but they MATCH!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Nope you have absolutely no idea how to write romance at all. Bye
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
If you want to learn how to write romance go look at Harry Potter and the Half Blood Auror. That is how romance should be written, not this all of a sudden I love you type stuff.
Spartan10007 chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Interesting idea, pranks. Try turning Dubledore's hair a rainbow color, or draw a nose on Voldemort's pack of nose. You could even steal all of the ministry's toilet seats. *sighs* so many ideas. Anyways, good story, and I hope you keep it going. So keep up the good work, and see ya next chapter
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
How is Harry still in Divination when he failed that Owl? Oh right he's been hiding his true self but still if he hid his true abilities wouldn't that make it so that he still failed Divination?
Blazeb79 chapter 22 . 2/23/2015
This story is absolutely brilliant. I love it more than the Bella/harry one u wrote. I really hope u finish it someday.
darrelldeam chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
Wow, I've really enjoyed this story! But, I see that you haven't touched it in over 3 1/2 years! I REALLY wish you would go back to it and finish it. It's going to drive me nuts not knowing what will happen next!
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Love this story. Plz continue
neptuneactual chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Good story. I know you proably are not going to update and that this is done with, but I hope that you might finish it someday.
DragonTamer01 chapter 22 . 10/28/2014
Loving this story so far. Do you think you could find some way to include Dracula as a Vampire ally for Harry?
DragonTamer01 chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
In your fucking face, Albus!