Reviews for Breaking Free
Mistress?! How fucking dare he?! Fawkes is a Phoenix, and isn't some sort of slave or 'pet'!
maana999 chapter 5 . 4/6
GENIOUS!
I hope that the twins will appear often. I rather like the twins
Chicwowwow chapter 17 . 1/20
your website isn't working. odd
KingRider6911 chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
Good story, sucks that you just left it though.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
:D
jake141 chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
The website to "The 'Lost' Chapters" section is down.
LovesDragons chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
Great! Tonks is so cool, I never would have thought of her having crimson eyes. It's awesome that Harry's made friends with so many magicals.
Simon2001 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Hey just wanted to say that i love your story
Please complete it
Boboslasher12 chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
Dear god... I have not laughed that hard at a fic in a long, long time. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
she may be 8 years older than harry but they MATCH!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Nope you have absolutely no idea how to write romance at all. Bye
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
If you want to learn how to write romance go look at Harry Potter and the Half Blood Auror. That is how romance should be written, not this all of a sudden I love you type stuff.
Spartan10007 chapter 22 . 4/2/2015
Interesting idea, pranks. Try turning Dubledore's hair a rainbow color, or draw a nose on Voldemort's pack of nose. You could even steal all of the ministry's toilet seats. *sighs* so many ideas. Anyways, good story, and I hope you keep it going. So keep up the good work, and see ya next chapter
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
How is Harry still in Divination when he failed that Owl? Oh right he's been hiding his true self but still if he hid his true abilities wouldn't that make it so that he still failed Divination?
Blazeb79 chapter 22 . 2/23/2015
This story is absolutely brilliant. I love it more than the Bella/harry one u wrote. I really hope u finish it someday.