Reviews for Harry Potter and The Magic Revolution
Uzushiogakure chapter 30 . 8/11
Seriously This is one retarded piece of writing I hate Hermione Bashing because it's simply stupid as hell and this has taken it to a whole new fucking level of down right brain dead nonsensical horse shit. Then again the whole damn plot for this story is retarded.
SaiyaCat chapter 18 . 6/22
So Mushy
shadowsofthelight369 chapter 30 . 6/15
Lucifer chapter 16 . 6/7
I just wanted to say that this story is awesome, I love the plot with the source of magic backstory thing and all that, ialso really like the way the pairing is and the club harry made, thanks so much for writning this story!
-The Devil but you can call me Lucifer
Rawrking chapter 2 . 6/1
Dumb plot: OOC Harry somehow has enough power to take on ministry by himself...but lets himself get put in jail unjustly (for reasons)-meets Bellatrix: HarryxBella 4eva! Ugh, there have been better HarryxBella cliches than the whole hooking up in jail thing.
Cringy ooc
Anoneme chapter 30 . 2/19
... All three XD

Naw, go to comic relief please. My second vote would be a flashback to the trial but things have moved along at a quick pace these last few chapters for a binge reader like me so a chapter break from it would be a good idea in my opinion.
The Most Amazing fanfic i have ever Read about Bellatrix and Harry, you deserve à medal!
Spazzman29 chapter 14 . 1/25
Colin and Susan has to be one of the worst things ever. I adore Susan but Colin annoys me (also a huge fan of Harry/Susan)
galiaf3a05c chapter 2 . 1/4
What can i say... how to describe... UHUH! I can describe this fanfictioan as "From hate to love in 0.00000000000000001 sec "... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... and this is a SERIOUS PROBLEM!
greasy snivellus chapter 30 . 12/30/2016
abandoned? 5 year hiatus? please update this story was so good idc if it had some kind of mary sues and gary stus whatever the story is good
bhargavchalla chapter 30 . 11/2/2016
please it's already 5 damn years... are you ready for an adoption
bhargavchalla chapter 30 . 11/2/2016
I need all 3, but please update the story...
LordofKhaos chapter 30 . 10/6/2016
I hope you make an update soon, because this story has been truly amazing, it stated out slow, but i kept reading away, and I'm glad did
kydarkangel2007 chapter 30 . 8/31/2016
i would love to see you add to this story