Reviews for rainbows don't lead to happy endings
I Am Me And I Can Fly chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I never in 1,000,000 years would have EVER thought of Lily/Eustace as a pairing...& now I love it! You can't just leave their story at that! You should write more about them!
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I don't think that it was all that bad! I loved the line "Even in her memories, she knows that he's not exactly the most charming boy. But being the dreamer Lily Luna, she tends to forget about things like that." because it's definitely something I would think to myself.

If there was one thing you could have done, you could have expanded more on the LilyEdmund (it hurts to write that...) relationship: Why she was so hurt, whether she liked him, how they met before.

I also liked how you used the prompts. They fit naturally into the story, almost as though you meant to write them all along. It wasn't all "oh, I need to stick the word 'crystal' somewhere in here," they actually fit the story.
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
YOU GUYS ARE MAKING CHOOSING A WINNER TERRIBLY DIFFICULT, YO.

Gosh...

Okay, erm, I suppose I should tell you [in list form, of course] about your story before I go off to make my ohso important modly decisions.

...

1) Setting

I love your little AU world here - it didn't really adhere to Dreamerverse canon, but, honestly, it was equally brilliant. I love Lily's history there, and even the tweaking of Narnia canon [putting Susan and Peter back] worked out brilliantly.

2) Lily & Edmund (& Lucy)

A love triangle that will never cease to amuse me. I adored that whole background you had between Lily and Edmund. I doubly adored how it all went flying when he saw Lucy [guys - honestly]. I'm bloody glad, though, because otherwise, there wouldn't have been any LucyEdmund or LilyEustace.

3) Lily & Eustace

I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved their characterizations - especially Eustace's pessimism. It was all pulled off AmyZhie-ingly.

...

I couldn't really find much to nitpick. Fantastic job!

Check out the Story-Off thread for the results in a little bit.

Drishti
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Mad! How can you say this wasn't wonderful? It /was/! And this coming from somebody who doesn't care one way or the other about LilyEustace! ;)

I really think you captured their whirlwind romance very well, and also Lily's heartbreak that it had to end so suddenly. Oh, and Eustace was characterized perfectly, and I loved him being a coward and that Lily gets him to loosen up! They were actually pretty cute together ;)

Great job, and keep writing!
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Mad, that was so unique and so different, I wouldn't have thought of something as cool as this in a million years.

I really liked Lily and Eustace squabbling, almost as much as I liked how you wrote about heartbreak. I think this is the first time I'm ever reading of a breakup ( so to speak) between a HP/Narnian couple.

/sure you'll win

Rose
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I'm supposed to be in bed but when I saw this in my inbox, I just had to read it tonight! And I'm thrilled I did. :D

I thought it was just terrfic (like all your fics) and it's so going onmyfavorites (which isn't suprising is it?) :)

Wonderufl job, Maddy, and I give it ten stars! :D