Reviews for The Lord Taketh Away
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh My Gosh...

crying, so good, so painful, so wonderful, and so sad... You are a great author, getting inside Dean that way, pulling out the rawness.
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Wooowww..that waz amazing :)
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
*cries for ten thousand years* This was beyond beautiful and I cried. I don't cry at fics often, so kudos to you, my friend. I absolutely loved it. So. Freaking. Much.
jojospn chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
You really know how to make me cry lol
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
"I don't know what to do," he said rustily. "Lis', I don't know what to do."

Her eyes were shiny, kind of like Sam's when he got upset. Dude really was half girl. "I know, baby. We don't have to figure it out today. Just…you need to take a shower and eat—that's all you need to do right now. Come on, I'll help you."

"Promise?" he whispered.

She leaned her forehead against his temple. She smelled of perfume, and a different fruity shampoo than Sam's frou-frou stuff. "I promise."

He never had been any good on his own.

Oh my gosh. I just. It broke my heart when he asked "promise?" I just. Oh geeeeeeez. How are you able to craft such powerful passages in so few words? I love the ending. Love love love it.
mrsodairmockingjay132 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I am now sobbing at this beautiful fic
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Oh my goodness, you write the best Supernatural stories!

I've spent almost two months reading through all of your fics, and I'm really sad now that I'm almost at the end.

The way that you portray the brothers' relationship is absolutely perfect. You help make all the heartbreaking episodes just a little bit more bearable, and for that I thank you and hope that you continue to do so as long as the show is going on.

The stories you write are part of what makes this fandom so amazing.
Neosatsuma chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I don't even have words for how beautiful this is. I can't even- yeah. Nope. I have no idea how to begin. Or end. Basically, the entire thing is AMAZING in every respect. And the last line... BEAUTIFUL. Beautiful, beautiful.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Great story. I hope there is a second part to this.
diamondflowersghost chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This is such a beautiful story, so tragic. I love the way that you show how much Dean absolutely depends on Sam while not minimizing everything that Lisa and Ben must have done for him while Sam was gone. That last line especially was so amazing, so profound... Excellent story.
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Wow...just wow. This was wonderful...and oh so heartbreaking :( Great job
Eleri McCleod chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
A very well done look at different aspects of the episode. I especially liked the sections with Lisa, and Dean talking with God at the Impala. Your Lisa was one I could picture easily.

Thanks for writing!

Zyanya chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
"s Sam stuck in Hell, forever, and me…" The same"...I almost cry, great story...would love to read this letter , thanks...I know I am sendig way too much reviews but I just discovere this and you are really good, my apologies
Teachergra chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
It is excrutiatingly painful to write a good bye letter... writing it is even more. Thank you for this beautifully written and insightful story. Of course Dean must have gone through his brother's possesions! What a sorrowful scene it must have been, just like you wrote.
amyblair chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Super Good.

Loved the narrator's voice throughout this. And you still make me want to see that amulet more. Fantastic job with each character you covered. Loved Bobby in this. But, who couldn't love Bobby?
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »