Reviews for Fall of Demons
This is a unique twist...and I LOVE IT!

Your SoN stories are so awesome, and it's difficult for me to find stories with this romantic pairing (my OTP for the SoN universe). If I have to have one complaint, it's that most of your amazing tales are incomplete and have been for a while, which makes me sad :'(

Whenever you can, if at all possible, I'd love for you to finish them.

Until then, keep up the great work!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Update immediately, please!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 26 . 4/16/2012
I loved it! Can't wait for more!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 25 . 4/8/2012
loved it!
Baron's Girl chapter 25 . 8/31/2011
I knew Mrs. B could handle it! Yes!

Now we just have to find the children, yay!

Ugh! Conrad, I'm gonna kill you if Justin doesn't! D:

That bitch can't be trusted! I know you love her, but still!

She better not blow this...
Baron's Girl chapter 24 . 8/24/2011
Yay! A sign of the children! But it doesn't sound like it's all "peaches and cream" for them. I hope they're ok!

Aww! Cute little Jean with the cute little baby speech. :3

Justin finally showed her the room, eh? Well just as I thought, she doesn't seem to be taking it too well.

Jean, noooo! Whatever you or your daddy did, bad! Actually, whatever the mysterious child-snatcher did/is planning is bad! This isn't sounding good in the least.
Baron's Girl chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
Justin... ;A;

Just...damn. I honestly don't know what to say.

He just can't seem to catch a break...
Baron's Girl chapter 22 . 8/24/2011
I knew it. Conrad couldn't just leave her alone. *sigh*

Oh. Poor Mrs. Brisby... ;A;

That really is a bitch, to have all of that happen at once.

I'm surprised she hasn't fallen into depression yet. Hopefully the children will turn up safe and sound.

Justin, what did you do? What the hell were you tampering with when you were younger? I really hope he comes through this...whatever it is he's gotten himself into and finds the kids. I just hope Mrs. B can handle the truth when/if it comes forth...
Baron's Girl chapter 21 . 8/24/2011
Justin! Why didn't you take the shot!

And what happened to the dude? Was Brianna raped before or after she made it to Justin's shop? Just a little bit confusing. Did Justin pass out after being attacked by the dude and then Brianna got raped?

And what do the symbols and words mean? Come on, Old Lady, spill!
Baron's Girl chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
Justin's dream...I'm so glad that was just a dream! I would have hated for that to happen to him! He tries so hard...that would have been awful for him to really go through.

I'm caught between liking Isabella's dream and feeling sorry for her at the same time...And poor Conrad. She finally realizes she has an attraction to him and now he doesn't know what to feel about her!
Baron's Girl chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
I'm back! I finally got a decent internet signal.

Late reveiw is laaaate.

Ch. 17

I should have known better than to think Justin couldn't make it in our world as a human. He's too smart to not have!

Ch. 18

What's the special doo-hickey? Are the children gonna turn up ok? Who really is the murderer? Tune in next time to find out!

Ch. 19

I'm sorry but, if I knew they was some crazy chick living in my area and people started turning up dead, I would have checked her first. And just clarify, did Natasha/Elizabeth die? Sadface. ):

Also, switching back and forth between Natasha and Elizabeth every other sentence is rather confusing. They are both Mrs. Brisby, right?
Baron's Girl chapter 15 . 5/21/2011
Wow. That was awesome.

Ch. 13

That was really sad about Julian and Alistar. I've never understood how parents can be like that.

Ch. 14

I think you handled the "battle" scene very well. Also that was a really sweet way to wrap up the end.

Ch. 15

I feel sorry for Justin. :( Hope things work out for him.

And Timothy noticed Justin leave, but didn't notice that the stone was absorbed by his half-brother? I thought you were smarter than that Timmy, lol.
Baron's Girl chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
I was confused when I started to read this ch., but I figured out that you had added more to the last ch., so it's all good now! :)

Anyway, whoo! Looking forward to the epic battle about to take place!
Baron's Girl chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
I'm scared. :c
Baron's Girl chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
I had forgotten all about Ages! XD

I feel all giddy now! w

I'm such a fangirl when it comes to fluffy sh*t!