Reviews for And I Watch Him
OrtonFan chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was really deep stuff. Loved it!
LoveToTheCucumber chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I hate what your stories are doing to me! I always get this weird feeling after reading them... And that's not a bad thing, believe me, it's so beyond amazing that I can't even describe it..

Your writing itself is so catchy, humorous, serious, frighting and describing all at the same time.. I don't know how you do it? Your 1st point of view Cody is just perfect.. You know your characters so well that it's almost scary..

And the way you take something so close to their real life and write it is a story just makes the experience of it even better!

- and I have to ask, did Cody really get a boner while being in the ring with Randy, or did you come up with that xD? It took me so long to understand that part and obviously you wanted us to wait for the reason.. Things finally got clear, when Dusty decided to show up and make a joke of his own son's lust xD.. Incredible..

Oh and I looved the part where they were kids.. It was just.. amazing, so amazing.. I'm tongue-tied.

I better stop now, 'cause I could go on about every single part, maybe even every single sentence in this story.. And we can't have that, this review would never end then xD..

Thank you for writing another amazing story, I can't even choose which of your stories I like most, 'cause all of them is just so awesome!

So how are you and the baby? I hope you're doing well

As always I'll be awaiting loyally for another amazing story!
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
*rubs eyes and blinks* whoa. That was deep man. And very emotional. *favorite!*
Sakura-d3-Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow, what a start! That was intense and deep. I liked it :D

Cody keeping all the photos is so sweet! But I don't like Randy cutting himself. Hope Cody can help him through everything D:

You really captivated me with that way to write of yours. It's damn good. You're amazing writing in first person :D It almost felt like you were actually Codes xD

I love reading with the "always being there" thing. I hope you can update soon. I'm so intrigued!

JxTina chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Oh my god, I can't even begin to tell you how much I've missed your writing! You blow me away every time - you have such a way with words and this is a classic example. You were tugging at my heart strings from the first word. The way you described Randy in the first part was just amazing - it was so unbelievably visual and I felt like I was actually there (I wish!).

And then you had me on such an emotional roller coaster - I loved the way you described Randy as a teenager and all his awkwardness. And I really liked the little tit-bits of memories of the two of them. And the photographs - gah! That was just pure brilliance - love how Cody was still carrying them around all those years later.

And the ending - erm, is it rude to ask for a little teensy bit MORE? Thanks :-P
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Whoop! You finally posted it.

You already know how much I love that story, right?

Like, fucking intense and so beautiful. Angsty and a tiny bit fluffy.

Shy Cody's so adorable and 'emo' Randy so damn vulnerable and hot. Yepp, just love it. Immensely! :)