Reviews for The Butler
Lize Harkness chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
cool!
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
See, this is why I like you. Because I know if I get a hot idea, I need only come and seek you out and see what you've been writing, and if you haven't done it already, you're probably about to. I can keep sitting back on my generous arse and let you do the work for me, and I still get 1st class quality entertainment, and you get to toss off lines like 'what kind of crap writer would I be if I couldn't do a Raven-Shitsuji crossover-knockoff in a couple of hours?' - what a gem you are. I've got a fairly hot B&W illus (though only the butler and bird-resisting both the rhythm and the rhyme here, because I blew off my self-control exercises last night and again today-must make up for it somehow!) all ready for this if you'd care for it.-AR
-Oh and P.S.: it was perfect, so what else could I do with the review but blather and praise?
Eriakit chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I...I-I think that I am hopelessly in love with you. And your fanfiction. Because my GODS that was AWESOME!

-is running about like a chicken without a head, squeeing out her fangirlish glee-

Hmm. Sorry bout that. I am a hopeless fangirl to A. Edgar Allen Poe (ESPECIALLY The Raven), and B. Kuroshitsuji. And so I think I just found my Nirvana.

-pulls link over into the "Special Folder of Things One Must Re-Read-

Thank you. Thank You. THANK YOU, for having this wonderful idea, and writing it, and posting it. :D
AmericanTragedy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
And I now worship all your stories.;) "The Raven" is one of mah favorites and you've made it that much better. Thank you for this, you made my night:)
Lectorem chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I. I can't even. Poe would be proud. Amazing. I can't even form coherent sentences.
fezzesandbowtiesarecool chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is honestly one of the best things I have ever read in my entire life. Which... is surprising since this is a fanfiction. And I have read many amazing books and poems, but... wow. This is just fantastic. I'm in awe.
i simply am not there chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
No words can express my love for this. I am a massive Edgar Allan Poe fan, and I'm also a massive fan of you so I'm so pleased that you wrote something as fantastic as this. Well done, seriously!
vampireacademygirls chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
F-r-e-a-k-i-n-g AMAZING loved it so beautifly written. Great job
As I Pondered chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow. That was both haunting and appropriate. That was a fantastic way to twist "The Raven"! I'm not usually one for poetry either, but this had me glued. :D
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was a fantasic version of "The Raven" !

It flowed and sounded beautiful (I read it aloud)
PeanutButterSpots chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh my god I didn't think it was possible. This fic is amazing. Most definitely. I love poetry and it's been a while since I've read a good one on fanfiction. Great job as always!
AnimeROL chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMG! This was so amazing! Absolutely amazing! I offically love this! XD

Very well done!
BloodyXXRose chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very well written- I was captivated the moment I read the first stanza. The writing flows very nicely, and it corresponds with the actual poem excellently!
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow. I'll be honest, I was doubtful about reading this poem since a lot of fics that allude "The Raven" end up pretty lame. But after that first stanza, I was hooked. The diction is flawless; it tells a story while remaining descriptive. Your manipulation of tone is to be envied. And the one thing I was worried most about - the meter - is excellent and remains true to the original poem. Anyone with a well-functioning brain (though that's not everybody, sadly) can tell you spent a lot of time and effort to retell "The Raven" in this poem. And that deserves acknowledgment and admiration.
Madi-chan desu chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh! I LOVE THIS! It sounded exactly like the Raven (Its my favorite poem)
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »