Reviews for The Butler
AmericanTragedy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
And I now worship all your stories.;) "The Raven" is one of mah favorites and you've made it that much better. Thank you for this, you made my night:)
Lectorem chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I. I can't even. Poe would be proud. Amazing. I can't even form coherent sentences.
fezzesandbowtiesarecool chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is honestly one of the best things I have ever read in my entire life. Which... is surprising since this is a fanfiction. And I have read many amazing books and poems, but... wow. This is just fantastic. I'm in awe.
i simply am not there chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
No words can express my love for this. I am a massive Edgar Allan Poe fan, and I'm also a massive fan of you so I'm so pleased that you wrote something as fantastic as this. Well done, seriously!
vampireacademygirls chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
F-r-e-a-k-i-n-g AMAZING loved it so beautifly written. Great job
As I Pondered chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow. That was both haunting and appropriate. That was a fantastic way to twist "The Raven"! I'm not usually one for poetry either, but this had me glued. :D
Chaotic Memory chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
That was a fantasic version of "The Raven" !

It flowed and sounded beautiful (I read it aloud)
PBnSpots chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Oh my god I didn't think it was possible. This fic is amazing. Most definitely. I love poetry and it's been a while since I've read a good one on fanfiction. Great job as always!
AnimeROL chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
OMG! This was so amazing! Absolutely amazing! I offically love this! XD

Very well done!
BloodyXXRose chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Very well written- I was captivated the moment I read the first stanza. The writing flows very nicely, and it corresponds with the actual poem excellently!
Drowning in Ice chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Wow. I'll be honest, I was doubtful about reading this poem since a lot of fics that allude "The Raven" end up pretty lame. But after that first stanza, I was hooked. The diction is flawless; it tells a story while remaining descriptive. Your manipulation of tone is to be envied. And the one thing I was worried most about - the meter - is excellent and remains true to the original poem. Anyone with a well-functioning brain (though that's not everybody, sadly) can tell you spent a lot of time and effort to retell "The Raven" in this poem. And that deserves acknowledgment and admiration.
Madi-chan desu chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh! I LOVE THIS! It sounded exactly like the Raven (Its my favorite poem)
ElTRk Barbarella chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh My God you are awesome!

Just, you are awesome definitely my favorite kuroshitsuji fan fiction writer.

I used to stalk you at your live journal, after you put on the friend lock I thought it would be enough to keep up reading your fics in , yeah, these days I realized how much I missed your posts, now with the whole earthquake/tsunami, can you please friend back a user name laura_elric? It is a ghost account but I promise I will write tons of reviews!
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was genius. The last stanza was simply wonderful; so beautiful and horrible and perfect.
sapphire-kitsune chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Lovely fic!

(Not to be off-topic, but I've heard about the devastation in Japan, and as your livejournal has disappeared...I was wondering if you're ok.) Just a concerned, quiet lurker-fan-

-G