Reviews for The Butler
nice!
AyameMaaka chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
clever clever :3
AcornWarrior chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Always do I feel such sorrow, when more time I do not borrow

To compose a good critique so full of worship instead of bore,

But when I've gleaned all that is writ, only one thing can I emit:

Admiration that leaves me feeling like a whore-turned-toy-

So much talent, you possess; my words make me a whore-turned toy;

So I write this and nothing more.
Hobbitstown chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
WOW, just love this. Only recently discovered the Black Butler and am into everything regarding it.
LovelyWickedDescet chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I am not a fan of the Raven's but I thought this was really good. A nice little piece for Kuroshitsuji (exculliding your dedication note).. I think it is a bit better than the original, and plus it flowed a bit better.

Though I hate the fact that you dedicated this to possible the worst VA for Sebastian in the world. 'shakes head' Tantum's voice (I don't know whether your death or just to fan up to actual pay attention) but his voice is possible the worst choice for Sebastian's.

In fact his voice sounds so nazal, and it makes Sebastian sound WAY older than he looks.. Plus it is dull to where I think he is a living corpse. But if there is anyone worse it is Brina.. her voice for Ciel is just.. 'blah'.. I can't even think of the words to fit on how bad it was... I have to praise Yana for her help in picking the original voices.. because if she was there.. the cruddy dub wouldn't have ended up so bad.

But enough about that, this is mostly for the re-write.

You know for something dedicated to Sebastian (excluding cruddy Tantum)it is mostly about Ciel. I think this should be dedicated to Ciel, because this has no real relation to Sebastian despite it talking about him. More like Ciel centric.

But if anything it should really be dedicated to Egar Allen Poe and Yana Toboso for their amazing jobs, and not to someone who suchs in acting..

There were a few faults where certain words didn't fit in the ryme, but it worked to get the message across. Just becareful upon the rythem..

You know what.. I'm just going to stop right there, your little note just ticks me off and I just want to continue making corrections on that, and it upsets me and ruins what little inspiration for Kuroshitsuji I got back watching that dreadful thing. So really that note just messed me up big time.. I'm sorry. I would have given a better review, but that offending note to Sebastian just.. I go now.
Li the Twilight Knight chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow... This only took you two hours? It's absolutely incredible. I swear I think I like this better than the actual poem. Amazing job, Moony. _
wicca2star11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This was amazing! I love the raven and Kuroshitsuji, and having them both together..3!
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3