Reviews for Scent Of My Heart
AzucenaXshadows chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
That was just...yeah I don't have enough words to describe. (mostly because I'm so darn tired.
Anyways thank u for writing this.
jj chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
that was a good story thou it bugged me that you called hinata a ladybird instead of a ladyBUG
Puppy-Girl18 chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
awwww this was such an amazing story I'm sad to see it end I look forward to any oneshots that may follow. The character you created as Naruto was so cute and adorable I really enjoyed reading this story, the emotions that came across and the hybrid characters were awesome.
Nemo-hime chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I am so glad I found this fic! I ADORE Naruto with ears and a tail, but very few people can write him well. I loved this story and went and favorited it on y!gal as well. I look forward to reading more of your work!

Nemo-Hime
Limeru chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
This is quite good. And you tackled all aspect of the story. Although I'm still not sure who's the seme and uke here. And their height seems to change according to their position when doing it. Just want to point that out. Some minor spelling and grammar problems here and there.
yoli ravioli chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ok I'm half way reading this chapter and what Naruto is doing with Sasuke's clothes is making my face hot; now that I told you this, I'm going t finish reading this chapter!
Sharingan85 chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I wasnt crying... a-at all... OK IM CRYING DAMNIT
blackdominatrix chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
It was really good..nice story... :-)
Mrs. Uchiha chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
My GOD I LOVE ITACHI!

Lol he's soooo funny in this story!
So yeah! Awesome story! I really do low it and Sasuke and Naruto are just TOO CUTE together! My fav pairing!

I rally like the story line and the way you wrote it and just everything about it. It's one of those stories where you just gotta love it! And your only complaints are that there isn't more of it to read, an if it has any bad reviews the people must be total douches.

Anyway I got wayyyyy off topic again, but I didn't have one in the first place so it doesn't really matter... Crap, I'm doing it again, annaawwaayyyu GREAT STORY BRO.

Oh oh I also LOVE NEKOS! There (can you guess what I'm gonna say?) AWESOME AND SOOO CUTE!

Kay byeeeeeeew :3
yuki-hime91 chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
The KakaIta thing was NOT horrible AT ALL D
Thank you for writing i really enjoyed this story and i will now go to your profile to check out anything else you might have written. Take care!
StoriesILike chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
I don't remember if I reviewed this story nor if I put it in my favorites yet, so I'll do that now. I must not have had an account then because this masterpiece is definitely worthy of being called "awesome" XD

So yeah, in my favorites it shall go! And thank you for the wonderful story :)
Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Funny and CUTE.! they are such a cute couple.! Soo funny how annoyed Sasuke was. Lol. FREAKING AWESOME STORY.!

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
FINALLY THEY GOT THEIR FREAK ON.! Lol.! AWESOME AND I LOVED HOW HIS BROTHER MESSED WITH HIM. XD

Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
REALLY GOOD.! AWW, Naturo don't go sexually attacking Sasuke.

Naillea chapter 3 . 11/11/2011