Reviews for Ambiguity
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
haha xD great interpretation, really great!
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I like the ambiguity... :D

I really, really, really adore your description of Sanada and Yukimura: "immovable as a rock and as unstoppable as the raging current" fits them perfectly.
BleuFleur chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
For a drabble that, by its very title, is meant to be ambiguous, you managed to say a lot about the relationship between Sanada and Yukimura. I thought it was a very insightful look at the characters, both the pair in question, those that are closest to them, and the nameless faces that fill in the PoT universe. Thanks for sharing!
yolapeoples chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I don't really know why but I like this story a lot. Its very easy to read, I suppose. Who knows!

The mention of Renji got me to laugh in that kind of "He /would/ do that." way.

Anyway, awesome job!

~ Yola

(And I saw your "cringe-inducing" M fic. Even though I do kind of stalk your fics, I haven't mustered the courage to open that one yet.)
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That was a very nice and kind of sweet drabble :-) I can totally see that, too! :-)
demoncat13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
they should have known that Mura's private life is just that private.
rebirthreborn chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Why do I get this 'literature' feel when I read this? Maybe it's the title of this fiction 'Ambiguity' coz it's widely used in literature.

Anyways, the beginning of this fiction was a bit dull to me. But as I read along the story flows just nice. You did well in keeping this whole ambiguous relationship between the Alpha Pair.

But what kills a bit is perhaps the lines of speeches by Yukimura. I'd prefer those not included in the fiction, okay maybe just mentioning it in a passive or commented way.

Your fics are always interesting to read.