Reviews for Saved by the Kyuubi
MasterYaoiCollector chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
when you get the chance please add more chapters soon need to know what happens next
Gold Phantom chapter 4 . 11/14/2012
are you gonna continue the story
Uzumaki kamikaze Jesus chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
its cool it tough out there so i don't blame you
Blackholelord chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Looking up to the rewrite, its actually a nice looking story.
Uzumaki kamikaze Jesus chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
please update soon the suspense is killing me
Darkcrest27 chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
good story so far hope you update again soon
Sevvus chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
so far it's good...not much to go on yet, but yeah so far its good...very gooooood! XD im used to reading things that are waaaaaaaaaaaaay longer then this, these three together dont even equel 3/4ths of 1 chapter in comparison! lol so not much of a review can be given from me atm, but one of these days youll get a suuuuuuper long review..or at least a super weird one! ..it will most likely be from me...because im awesome that way...

keep up the good work!
lord potter chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
congratulation

naruto/tsunade/mikoto
Blackholelord chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Looks nice please update soon!
Kaiba1288 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Cool story, Good luck with this looking forward to

reading the rest of the story.

Ja ne

Kaiba1288
Screamindivr145 chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
Very good job. You have my attention and I'm sure you can keep it. Please get the next chapter out soon.
flame55 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
This is okay but why hasn't sarutobi question him about what happens and otheir things
Thousand Curses chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I really like this story dude, I hope you don't plan on dropping it like many others have dropped theirs.
Deathmvp chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Intresting work on this story so far. I look foward to reading more of it. 2 thing though, 1 does his team mates have tier own summons yet as Jarria may question how he can also summon them. The second thing is I think hr should tell Tsunade the about him being from the futrue and how he know how much her little brother ment to her and it was one of the reason why he did it.
H.Potter-Forever chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
The idea is really nice, ecpecially the pairing (my favorite)

OK, so you started pretty well, but then you just suddenly told everything about him (his future self, the fox then made him all powerful, instead you should have trained Naruto chapter by chapter adding new powers but you didn't), and that does not go well with the flow of the story.

You HAVE to keep it in a flow, and I mean that don't flood the information, make it gradually coming, yeah! gradually.

Think about the time he is sent in. That time have alot of potential as the 'God of Shinobi', ' The Professor' is still alive, the man who supposedly knew almost every jutsu.

You can train Naruto in every chapter if you want or make a time skip to turn Sennin a little bit older and more mature & powerful.

OR There is another character who is possibly as powerful as Sarutobi, that is, Sakumo Hatake (White Fang of Konoha).

Then don't forget about the war, and Hanzo. Lady Chio of Sand with her thirst for revenge of her son (who I think should still be alive at that time, but you could add a scene of his fight with Hatake).

See,

these are 'some' (not all) ideas which I have in mind but as you started this story WITH MY FAVORITE PAIRING, I want you to finish it with as many words as possible. MAKE IT AS LONG AS YOU COULD.

So till next time, Goodbye &