Reviews for Rosebud
TexasTwilight77 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Welcome back! Lol, great job as usual. ;)
tsm0836 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Sorry Ff won't let me login to do a signed review. There is no clues as to who this person is. Though Alex has sound advise for Edward hopefully this is a lesson well learnt on his behalf. Be it a very hard one. Thanks for writing and sharing.
JaN319 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I knew they kidnap her
Atinaread chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Thank you for updating! I'm glad to hear from you ... and thank you very much for giving us more information about the kidnapper! ;) waititng more!xo
tpea1288 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I want Edward to fight for Bella! All out!
No longer want Account chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Great chapter please update ASAP!
alc1002 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Good chapter
whohellanoes chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Edward needs to find Bella right quick, so he can beat the hell out of her abductor. poor sweet innocent Bella...i just want her safe. thanks so much for the update.
ServantsofTwilight669 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I can't wait until Edward finally finds Bella.
RandyWriter chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I was jus thinking of your story recently and w so happy to see an update, and I was able to move right back to where we were when you left us last. Perfect! Edward is searching...hopefully getting closer, and thank GOD Alec thinks Edward should keep looking. I'm not sure Edward would stop right now...he knows better. The description you gave us of Bella and her surroundings, well done. I see the make shift ropes and shackles. Sounds like there is at least a possibility of escape. The cabin seems to be somewhere out in the woods. Not sure how she can escape, but if she gets her captor to like her, it is possible. My heart is breaking for Edward, and just the thought that he thinks that Bella may nit want to see him...damn damn. I can't wait for Edward to run to Bella and she grabs him, holding on to dear life. Damn, I love it! Wonderful job!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
hmmmmm...
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I'm shocked that with the resources available to Edward it's taken him this long to realize he needs more than one P.I. looking for Bella. Great story and I look forward to finding out the identity of Bella captor.
AlisonNog chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Such tension in all the fic not just this chapter,but this is what keep us readers here,at least for me,thanks for the uptade.
motherbeatrice chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
love it, although I'm worried a lot. Even though her abductor doesn't seem like a psycho, who knows for sure. Hope she is found soon...
edluver09 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I really enjoyed this update :)
1,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »