Reviews for Rosebud
anncarol chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Everyone with any fondness for Edward does not care about Bella and are only patronizing Edward including Alec and Marcus who are just worried about his health and state of mind.

There is no reason Bella, after HAVING COOLED OFF, wouldn’t come back or contact someone regarding her personal items. Edward was going to divorce her, no one can force her to take the money and he didn’t indicate he was going to hound her in the future. She could easily disappear after that. She has left all her personal items and things from the past before she even met Edward. The press know about her car which hasn’t been sold or sighted. She hasn’t contacted anyone she knows, what kind of happy life is she supposed to be leading now all alone with no friends, money or job. Seriously what kind of detective is Marcus, IMO he’s hopeless.

Thank goodness Edward it going to seek additional help. Why are the few friends she had not pushing Edward to do something.

What does he mean, “What’s one more interview” hasn’t he just talked to Victoria? I hope he talks to Amy and she was the office gossip and can clue him into a relationship between James and Victoria?

Bella is skating on thin ice. Her abductor is unstable and as I mentioned in previous reviews, probably feels Bella is one of Edward’s victims but he could turn on her anytime and hurt her, especially if she does anything he perceives as supporting Edward like defending him or trying to escape (tries - meaning not successful).

So we know the abductor knew the previous cabin owners and resented them in some way. If he has killed them he will be willing to kill again (which is his intention towards Edward, I think) and if he looses empathy for Bella he won’t hesitate to kill or harm her.

How much time is he spending at the cabin? We got the impression in previous chapters that he leaves sometimes. Does he sleep there now, as it was musty and seemed unlived in? He obviously eats there sometimes as he was going through the cans or did he just need a snack? How is his appearance, is it still unkempt? He must be doing some activities to facilitate his plan for Edward. Where is Bella’s car, he must know the media is looking for it? He still either must be stalking or visiting Victoria because of the dark soil on the stone steps.

I couldn’t solve much from this chapter but maybe I’ve missed vital clues, maybe I’ll have to re-read because it’s been a while.

Thank you for the update.

Luv

XOXO
TexasTwilight77 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Welcome back! Lol, great job as usual. ;)
tsm0836 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Sorry Ff won't let me login to do a signed review. There is no clues as to who this person is. Though Alex has sound advise for Edward hopefully this is a lesson well learnt on his behalf. Be it a very hard one. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Newbeginning91 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I knew they kidnap her
Atinaread chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Thank you for updating! I'm glad to hear from you ... and thank you very much for giving us more information about the kidnapper! ;) waititng more!xo
tpea1288 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I want Edward to fight for Bella! All out!
No longer want Account chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Great chapter please update ASAP!
alc1002 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Good chapter
whohellanoes chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Edward needs to find Bella right quick, so he can beat the hell out of her abductor. poor sweet innocent Bella...i just want her safe. thanks so much for the update.
ServantsofTwilight669 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I can't wait until Edward finally finds Bella.
RandyWriter chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I was jus thinking of your story recently and w so happy to see an update, and I was able to move right back to where we were when you left us last. Perfect! Edward is searching...hopefully getting closer, and thank GOD Alec thinks Edward should keep looking. I'm not sure Edward would stop right now...he knows better. The description you gave us of Bella and her surroundings, well done. I see the make shift ropes and shackles. Sounds like there is at least a possibility of escape. The cabin seems to be somewhere out in the woods. Not sure how she can escape, but if she gets her captor to like her, it is possible. My heart is breaking for Edward, and just the thought that he thinks that Bella may nit want to see him...damn damn. I can't wait for Edward to run to Bella and she grabs him, holding on to dear life. Damn, I love it! Wonderful job!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
hmmmmm...
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
I'm shocked that with the resources available to Edward it's taken him this long to realize he needs more than one P.I. looking for Bella. Great story and I look forward to finding out the identity of Bella captor.
AlisonNog chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Such tension in all the fic not just this chapter,but this is what keep us readers here,at least for me,thanks for the uptade.
motherbeatrice chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
love it, although I'm worried a lot. Even though her abductor doesn't seem like a psycho, who knows for sure. Hope she is found soon...
1,365 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »