Reviews for Rosebud
IMissThisStory chapter 29 . 11/11/2013
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee continue this story :'(
Mell C chapter 27 . 8/23/2013
Sadly, These two are terrible at communication with each other. They do need counseling. I hope they can reunite and get it.
Mell C chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
I confess I'm not really keeping track of the time line. But I am enjoying the story thus far. I love Benny!

Hmm, the bedroom light was on? Details like this always matter in a mystery! Unless you've thrown a red herring.
perpetually chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
Love this story so much and what an interesting non-linear structure to this story, it's almost like a movie. Nice writing, can't wait for more.
SassYNoleS chapter 29 . 6/14/2013
I hope you update soon !
FinnMac chapter 29 . 5/1/2013
Will you update again? Yes? No? It's been a year...
packermom chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I hope you finish this story, it's been almost a year. I understand how real life can get in the way. I hope your doing good.
2brown-eyes chapter 29 . 4/9/2013
This story is so good. I know that it has been a year do yo still plan to finish it?
m2r2a chapter 29 . 4/1/2013
NOOOO!... It's cant stop here! :) Please continue this story... Love it!
9696scarlet chapter 29 . 3/19/2013
Can you please let us know if you will be continuing this story? I really hope so.
GaTiToDaRk chapter 29 . 3/6/2013
I hope you can update soon, the mistery in this story is real good and I want to know what happend! Please be nice and end my suffer.
LenaLove95 chapter 29 . 3/3/2013
This was great! I hope you continue the story eventually! I love it!
LenaLove95 chapter 26 . 3/3/2013
At least bella seems to be okay.
LenaLove95 chapter 23 . 3/3/2013
Aww poor edward thought he'd be able to fix everything too late. He should've realized that they could still work things out earlier.
LenaLove95 chapter 22 . 3/3/2013