Reviews for Rosebud
LenaLove95 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Awe that's too cute
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Haha edward seems like a love sick dork so far. I take it he is used to getting his way.
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wow! This is interesting
vickilouise chapter 29 . 2/6/2013
This is an absolute gem...hope someday you finish it.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
just starting to reread...hope you are able to finish this...it's such a good story...
missme42 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Can you please update its really good thanks
inezdemialma chapter 29 . 11/12/2012
please updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee :) :) :) :) i hope you don't abandon this story
Lilydukes chapter 29 . 11/8/2012
love! wich you'd update!
bon123 chapter 29 . 11/1/2012
I love this story. Especially the way your plot entwined between the past and the present. Edward's character is so over sensitive. His love is strong. This is why he is rushing to marry Bella and this is why he is rushing to divorce her. Although he's making me feel so frustrated, I feel for him and I also feel/fear for Bella. Please, please update. So many things were left unresolved and this plot needs its closure. I hope you are OK and I hope you'll return to write. Thank you for this lovely story.
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is going to be an interesting journey i see!
Looking forward to seeing how you take them apart and together in their history and current places in time...
Fantasy0506 chapter 29 . 8/24/2012
Hiya
When's the next update ? Love this story.
solasol chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Hello!

When you updated? It's long time, and you have more than 1,000 reviews that likes this history.

Please, more respect for your public.
3c cullen chapter 29 . 8/20/2012
miss your story. hope you will be back soon!
ezmac chapter 29 . 8/6/2012
When are you going to continue this story? This was my favorite infuriatingly frustrating puzzle story of all!
cravingrob chapter 29 . 7/22/2012
Really enjoying this story thanks. Can you PLEASE update soon, it is particularly hard to wait when Bella is still being held captive we need our HEA thanks :)
1,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »