Reviews for Fight Smarter, Not Harder
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/2
Ha! I love it! Megamind giving Hiccup his idea to use smarts over brute strength is an interesting idea!
Sakura Isthill chapter 1 . 2/11
This was funny and you did a good job keeping them in character. I love the idea of Megamind giving him the idea that led to him capturing Toothless. Good job!
midnightsky0612 chapter 1 . 1/6
Awesome! Although if megamond comes back then he might get a huge beating from stoick
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this! :DDD
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Who would have thought Megamind would play a role in Hiccup's current mindset? An unexpected but awesome crossover! :D

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Reynadraki chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
genial, pero escribe de romance, te salio bien!
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I wasn't expecting this crossover, but I loved it.
Catherine chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Excellent story, very well written. No spelling mistakes either.
I enjoyed it SO much! :)
Megamind rocks!
PerrythePlatypusGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This was hilarious, I'm so glad I found this. Everyone was super in charcter and the interaction between Hiccup and Megamind made me giggle like crazy. Awesome story, great job!
Daimonshade chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I think I can sum this up in 2 words. Sheer Brilliance.

You captured the personalities of all the people involved perfectly, not just good, not great, perfectly. And you turned it into a plausible, funny and actually quite nice story that could have realistically have been made into an animated short with little or no changes.

Bravo!
SH1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ahaha! This was so cute and funny! I loved how it explained how Hiccup's inventiveness came to be. the ending made me laugh so hard. Very well done! :))
SalemAnderson chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was cute. I enjoyed it very much.
barber477 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
funny ending! :)
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Somebody tell the fat lady... she's on in 5
Tzarina8472 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love that ending. That was a hilarious ending.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »