Reviews for Fight Smarter, Not Harder
razena chapter 1 . 4/14
AAHAHAHAHA!
This is perfect! I luv luv luv this short story! U got everyone in character! This is going to my list of 1000 faves _
JemDragons chapter 1 . 2/24
This was the best. Megamind's time machine broke again at the end, did it?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
Oh my gosh, that was so funny! :D
neogoki chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
this needs a sequel, maybe post second movie
love how we get to see Megamind's soft core and the growth the had over his own movie
Unca Bob chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Fun story, had a laugh.
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Hah! What a great idea for a fic; I think that Hiccup & Megamind really would get along well. I liked the line where Megamind's like, "Yeah, sure, we're trolls; whatever." XD
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Ha! I love it! Megamind giving Hiccup his idea to use smarts over brute strength is an interesting idea!
Sakura Isthill chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
This was funny and you did a good job keeping them in character. I love the idea of Megamind giving him the idea that led to him capturing Toothless. Good job!
midnightsky0612 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
Awesome! Although if megamond comes back then he might get a huge beating from stoick
dragoncreators chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I love this! :DDD
Final Genesis chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Who would have thought Megamind would play a role in Hiccup's current mindset? An unexpected but awesome crossover! :D

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
Reynadraki chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
genial, pero escribe de romance, te salio bien!
kitty.0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I wasn't expecting this crossover, but I loved it.
Catherine chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Excellent story, very well written. No spelling mistakes either.
I enjoyed it SO much! :)
Megamind rocks!
PerrythePlatypusGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This was hilarious, I'm so glad I found this. Everyone was super in charcter and the interaction between Hiccup and Megamind made me giggle like crazy. Awesome story, great job!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »