Reviews for Savage
Red chapter 32 . 4/12
Hey there! You're an amazing writer, and I really love how you portray Australia. It's hard to find good fanfiction about Australia, which is sad because I'd love to see him become more popular. The novel Runner is a good example of how older Australians speak, it's set a bit after WW1 I think. Well anyways... Bye! Keep up the excellent writing! :)
Lamashtar Two chapter 32 . 2/28
Oh god, I loved this story so much. The complexity of the inner personalities really made the history sing. I didn't like abusive England so much, but an Australian sociologist once said that the British did sort of abuse Australia for the first 80 years, so I guess it's fair. :(

It's kind of depressing though, because it makes my own writing look terrible...sigh.

Too bad you're skipping to WWI, the Great White Fleet incident with Australia and America and England is one of my favorite jokes in history!
Reader chapter 32 . 1/2
Man...England was an asshole in the beginning, but I'm glad that he warmed up to them. This was great story and I almost cried!
DreamsofAnotherReality chapter 32 . 7/21/2013
I can't put in words how much I loved this story! Everything from the historical facts to the relationship between New Zealand, Australia and Hong Kong was perfect. The characterization was spot on, and the way you portrayed each characters emotions was incredible. Please keep writing these impressive stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
"In Canada, they call it the Trudeau finger. Dunno why though."

HOLY SHIT
I'm Canadian and this made me crack up so badly.

We don't actually call it by that term that often, but HOLY CRAP!
You have no idea how unintentionally hilarious you just were. Seriously, that was even better than the finger line. I cannot stop laughing.
Moon39 chapter 32 . 6/15/2013
I read the beginning chapters with a heavy heart, England was just so cold and unfeeling. But it all turned out alright in the end. I like the bit about Australia saying that he, New Zealand and Hong Kong could love England if he just let them be themselves. Somehow, he seemed more human than at any other part of the story. The story was great, thanks for writing it.
Rennet chapter 27 . 5/16/2013
Awesome!
spiritualnekohime4 chapter 32 . 4/13/2013
i read this and it was really good. I loved everything about it :D sorry i'm only reviewing now :3
rozastone99 chapter 22 . 3/10/2013
Gosh, that just smashed my feels...
Braly chapter 32 . 3/6/2013
Man, this story had too many awesome moments to list them all; I'm not even going to pick out a few examples, because it would be unfair for the parts that weren't picked! Seriously, it's almost impossible to review this story, simply because it is too amazing for words!

The characters were brilliantly done. Many times I was a bit unsure about Britain's behaviour, but I really like how he got a bit of redemption in the end, at least on some scale. He really isn't a bad guy; he just made some bad decisions.

Australia was hysterical to read sometimes, both as a child and young adult. I loved his point of view. Also, being Canadian, I take a special pride in telling you that Canada was perfectly cannon as well. You've seem to have gotten the relationship between him and America to a T- In every way we're like siblings; we bicker and won't miss an opportunity to tease the other, but no way will we stand for anyone to mess with us. Canada would be there for America in a heartbeat, and I'm sure the same can be said from the other side.

Anyway, it's currently 9:32, and I'm soon off to bed. All in all, I was very impressed with your writing; it was truly a pleasure to read. Thank you. :)
MegaPollen chapter 32 . 1/27/2013
I am having such happy feels atm! Being Aussie I can certainly relate to Australia. (though my family were all born over seas) And thank you for the slight history lesson. :P

Continue writing please! It's was a pleasure reading this! 3
anachan chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
while i was reading this i suddenly thought that ''colors of the wind'' would go perfectly with this fanfic :D
Ducks R Evil chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Wow. Great story although it breaks my heart to see my country treated that way. I just happened to notice some things in this chapter, like how rabbits were actually introduced to Australia and are considered to be somewhat of a pest. Also, I'm assuming that this Australia is Aboboriginal Australia, not 'white' Australia it modern
Guest chapter 32 . 10/24/2012
Awww this really had me up until much too late an hour for somebody who has to do a presentation the following day, but it was so good I couldn't stop reading.
I was especially moved at the 'split' between Canada and France. Somehow I hoped you'd write more about them, but then I realised that Canada's heartbreak would have been less meaningful if they had. A one-shot about the two of them by your hand would without a doubt be a wonderful fic, though. (Just spouting about some ideas here xD Hahaha, am I being subtle enough?)

All in all, very nicely done! Keep up the good work!
level5mushroom chapter 32 . 10/20/2012
The way the story ended left me with a feeling of satisfaction. Not many stories make me feel like that. Even novels don't make me feel like that.

This story is tremendously well written and well paced. I loved every bit of your story and I adored England after Australia had got to him.

Honestly this is my favorite story of the year, no- has so much life morals and experiences, by reading this I also learnt some myself as well. Keep on writing my fellow author! Hope you actually become a famous one. I'll really buy it. :3

Sad to not see the Gold Rush in here...but I'm content with what you have written. :D