Reviews for The Past, Your Present, My Future
bjq chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Was Lucy sent back to save Lindsey instead of Jess? Cause if she was supposed to save Jess wouldn't she have gone back to the future? Please update soon
mckenzie chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
wow its been awhile...if u want suggestions heres can have danny and don get the whole team together and "introduce" lucy to them...and all the while in order to have lucy go back to her future she has to save the one person that was taken from her in the future which is her mom...
afrozenheart412 chapter 13 . 9/19/2011
Very cool, I'm glad that Danny knows and he made sure that Lucy knew she was loved. Taking that step back, it was one of the bravest things that Lucy did, who knows what the future will hold?

I do hope that they save Lindsay, and prevent whatever is going to happen to her. Because to have Lucy wake up and find not only her dad there to greet her but her mom as well...that would make a wonderful ending!
DreamerChild88 chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
I hope Lucy doesn't jump. Update soon!
afrozenheart412 chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
All I have to ask is are you trying to kill me? I can feel Lucy's anguish, pain, and yearning to go home in my bones! I'm glad that Danny knows and he and Don are going to find a way to get her safely home, but this is NOT the answer! There must be some way to get her back to her own time without killing herself like this.

Besides, she didn't tell them what would happen to Lindsay, she needs to help them by telling them what will happen to Lindsay so that she can go back to her father AND mother. More please!
bjq chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Please don't let her jump! Maybe she hasn't finished what she is supposed to do? Maybe she is supposed to save her MOM? Then she will fade and go back home/her time. Please update soon
stellaSMacked chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
OMG you have to finish this and update!
mckenzie chapter 12 . 7/18/2011 so happy...update soon it...
afrozenheart412 chapter 11 . 6/7/2011
I'm so happy that Lucy and Jess have made up, now that this tension between them has been banished with her living. :) I just hope that they will work together to stop Lindsay's killer. I get Lucy's feelings about how a lot of the people she loves dies in a hospital...but a lot of good people are born in one too. She was. So that is at least one happy memory her parents should have about hospitals.

So will Stella stay or go? Is Lucy close to Jo?
mckenzie chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
please update it
afrozenheart412 chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
Whew! Thank god, Jess will live! I hope that this will defuse some of the tension between Lucy and Jess now that she knows that everything is okay. Good job! I really LOVE how you included the conversation between Don and Jess! :)
afrozenheart412 chapter 9 . 5/22/2011
Her home is with her family, and I hope that she has changed enough to go back to the future and know that everything is alright. :) I LOVE how you brought up the feeling of the rain on her skin, and how much her and her mom share that. Lovely! I just hope that she can learn to open up more to Don and Jess, they are there to help her. Good job!
nikki chapter 9 . 5/21/2011
update soon...i want to know if she gets home ok
actlikesummer chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
Oh this is such a good story! I was instantly hooked. Please update this soon. I am dying to know what happens!
nikki chapter 8 . 5/2/2011
[pleaseupdate this is a good story...