Reviews for Life Is A Highway
misuky7 chapter 14 . 1/18/2014
This was very very good, and so well written. I couldn't stop reading this story. Tony makes a great addition to the Winchesters. :3
Shara Raizel chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
I really liked this story. I think you've fit things in rather well and i do hope that you write the sequal story that follows the tv episodes. Maybe write in a few cases where their paths cross. I'd love to find out how gibbs knows about tony, his family and their job hunting the supernatural. :)
Aussie-mel chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
This is great. I would have loved to see it continue through the cannon of Supernatural but I love the Tony as a Winchester fics. Also would have loved to know how it was that Gibbs knew, but I absolutely loved this fic.
Niwaki chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
great fic! please continue soon
Luise92 chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
I know you finished this story a while ago but I just need to say that I really, really love your story. You put so much work in it and you really had everyone in character. This is the best crossover I've ever read! Thank you!
d767468 chapter 14 . 12/25/2011
Just read through all the chapters.

It was really great reading.

Hope you do a sequel.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 12/14/2011
this was fantastic! Go tony! :)
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is a really good start and I can't wait to read your other chapters.
xAnnabethJeanCullenx chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
I never really thought about it, but 'Life is a Highway' is a perfect song for the Winchesters.
HeartsDragon chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
This is a great story! :)
Khiela Cadona chapter 14 . 11/1/2011
Hi!

I think I might me a little bit in awe of you right about now.. :D

I mean, you wrote all this, and my gosh, have I (tried to) dream it up? Oh, yes... Many times(; And you wrote it. My hero! (:

I mean, yes, Illuca's Three Brothers - AWESOME.

Add another story (this one!) - double the AWESOME.

See where I'm going? :D

um.. I hope I don't come across like I'm on sugar high, on some other high, with all this exitement.. I gave up trying to sound normal human being and let myself gush. Sorry? (;

So, in a nutshell, I loved reading this. And I'm probably going to read it again. (and possibly again..)

Any chances something similiar would come along? Cause Tony just fits as the third Winchester brother.. And in my mind, he's the oldest. In my weakest moments someone could try slipping him by me as Dean's age or younger, but never younger than Sam, no way. And you didn't, thank all imaginary beings and you for that (

Hmm.. I've kinda ran out of things to say, but I'm sure there was something I was thinking... Oh, yes! As is always the case with something you like (be it a book or piece of fanfiction, etc) this felt so short.. Any chance of more snapshots through the years, Tony's time in NCIS, Sam and Dean's cases...

I'm a realist though, and thus; no pressure. I loved this one (but girl can always hope, right?) and I'm so thankful you decided to share it.

Thank you, so much! :)

Yours,

Khiela
rakscha chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Everything is perfect and nothing hurts.

I love this story in so many ways. THANK you. For your characters. For the story. For Tony, Sam, Dean and John.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 14 . 10/29/2011
fantastic! one of the BEST stories i have EVER read. thank you so much for writing this and sharing it here! i would love to read a sequal. if you do decide to write one(and i really hope you do) it would be awesome if you could do a note here as then i would know you wrote one as i have this story on alert. i wish you good luck and no writers block in all of your future writings. good luck!
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
Nice wrap-up. I quite enjoyed this story. Good job.
Illucida chapter 14 . 10/28/2011
This was a fantastic ending to your story. You blended the worlds flawlessly, and chemistry between the characters was so easy. Great Job. :D
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »