Reviews for Third Time's A Charm
DefyGravity18 chapter 6 . 5/24/2013
Hi guys! To the few still reading this, thank you and I will be updating in the next few weeks or so.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Overwhelmingly adorable, so glad I found this story! Things are really starting to tie-in together here, just a great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Really cool, I love all your other stories and this is awesome too. You have the best writing like ever! You are an inspiration!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Truly, I loved your other stories and wanted to read everything you have posted! Moving on to the next chapter because I can barely stand it!
Annon chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
I've greatly enjoyed this piece you've got going here-it's not all too often you run across a fanfic that's well written, let alone the lovely job you're doing here. Please, don't take too long to update!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
If Tod dreams about Devonny I think I'll die of laughter. I'm happy you're jumping back and forth in time now, it sounds more like the books that way. I have to say, you're doing a good job writing like Ms. Cooney. Can't wait for the next chapter!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
I have this feeling Annie is fainting more than she did in the books. Anyway, LOVE the story! I'm happy everytime I read a chapter. Must be because I loved the books so much. Good job! Can't wait for more!
piccolabimba chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I love this mini series by Caroline Cooney! I just discovered this category of today and I like how you have expanded on the story. As much as the intercentenial (is that a word?)love thing was nice, it was very impractical and I like the solution provided in the last book and how you have tied in the historical things with it. Nice job!

-Piccolabimba
Silver Ash chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
How wonderful for Strat! In all the years I have enjoyed this series, I am shocked to discover that I never considered the possibility of Strat finding Annie's previous incarnation.

I love your writing style and how you are helping the characters along.

Please keep writing, I really want to see how this story develops and (of course) a happy ending for them both!
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Yay! Another well-written story about Strat and Annie!

I'm always intrigued by an author's take on what happened during and after the last book.

And I love ho w this story is going. You had me at "his soft spoken tenor".

I loved all the changes you mentioned in Todd too! Devonny's effect on him was brilliant.

And I actually swooned/sighed at this line:

""Anna Sophia…" Strat murmured, looking down at her with an expression between ecstasy and confusion."

Onward to the next chapter!
Eragon'sbabe chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
This is amazing I can't wait for an update!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
I really liked this chapter! I had to tell myself I wasn't reading the book.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I don't know if you are or not, but I'd LOVE if you kept going with this. I really enjoy it!