Reviews for Where we'll always be just you and I
ejecily chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Your words always suck me into the story. I hope it was longer and maybe explored a bit wider. But it is really good as it is. Amazing :)
themergitonian chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Really great story.
Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Few stories can make you consider life, and the choices we make (and, in turn, make us wonder if they were made for us). Your story-with my favorite couple and closest to heart characters-did just that. Your style, too, had an eerie feeling to it, that made the situation-the maybes-a lot more tragic.

I loved your use of "We coul stay here, Harry. Grow old." For a line that is so knonw by now and has been so overused in this ship fandom, you made the words hit home with stark simplicity.

"He was never told that the reasons had changed." -The strenght behind that little sentence is amaizing.

Altough I don't like Weasley bashing, rarely do I feel bad for Ron. But I did in this fic. And that's a feat.

This was a splendid, little one-shot that deserves so many more reviews.

Sincerely,

Nyrihaz
Squeakers chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I just came back to FFN after several years and was sorely disappointed with what I found. Your story gave me hope again. Really nicely done, very subtle but still ah...powerful, for lack of a less cliche word. Thank you for this.
Squeakers chapter 1 . 3/8/2011