Reviews for Naruto: Hero in Life, Baka in Love
Hyuuga Hitomichan chapter 16 . 4/20
Kick ass hina was totally cool...i hate wen ppl describe her as weak!after all pein was really wary of her twin lion fists!
C3siah chapter 16 . 1/3
Great story.
APSH chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
mwuahahahahaahaaa... yum yum... next chapter- konoha restaurant's special dish... Naruto barbecue!
lcduncan09 chapter 16 . 10/7/2012
Dear most awesomest author ever on fanfiction!
I am a huge fan of the show Naruto! I am the girl that wakes up every Thursday morning at 5 am and watches the brand new, just published Naruto Shippuden! Lol but like any addict, it just wasn't enough. I wanted more Naruto! Something to get me thru the week. ;) needless to say, when I stumbled upon your stories, I felt like I had hit the jackpot! Haha. Within a day, I had read the Better off Dead series, and in four hours I had read the Naruto: Hero in Life, Baka in Love series. And now I am proud to say that I am thoroughly in love with your writing! Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us! Cant wait for the next BoD!
Hugs & Kisses,
Leah
APSH chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
gaah! i love you! chaa! take that confession! *hugs* hahahahaha!
You are my Math chapter 16 . 4/18/2012
*whistle* Finally, they kissed~ How I love happy endings *thumb up*
You are my Math chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
I love all your "disclaimers" you definitely should own Naruto and air it twice a week your fans would love it plus there's no more fillers and more romance YAY!~ :3

'nyway, this is very cuuuuuute chappy~ *hugs hugs* lots of hugs to you~ _v
You are my Math chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
I bet Konohamaru will win it! Hahaha~

Anyway, sorry for a very very short review I just wanna continue reading again. :D

Ja~
You are my Math chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
lol. If you own Naruto then Sakura has a great possibility with Sasuke since you'll make Sakura a bad-ass ninja like Sasuke dude! _

*high-five* your story is great ,~
You are my Math chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
See? How inconsiderate Sakura is... Ugh! She should think of it in the first place...

Anyway, I'm loving every chapter. Keep it up! :)
You are my Math chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I effing hate Sakura, she is suppose to be on Sasuke not Naruto. Ugh! Naruto is for Hinata! Sakura is definitely a btch asdfghjkl!

Okay, I'm done. Imma get back to reading again~
TheLoverOfMusic chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
You know.. I COULD'VE commented on each and every one of these chapters but the story was getting good by each chapter & I couldnt stop for a second to review I'm sorry.. & By far you are my #1 Author of naruto & hinata. I love your stories a lot. You are truly talented. I hope you keep doing a very good job in writing stories. :)
Nafsi-chan chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
WOOO HOOOOO!WAY TO GO HINATA!THAT WAS A KICK-ASS STORY!CONGRATS!
aznlolienvazn chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
Nice story.

Though I feel you just ended it.

FillyDashie chapter 16 . 6/6/2011