Reviews for Seer
Lonewritersclub chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Are you working still on this story? Becouse I would love to read more and I hope that this will be published and soon! But if it's unfortunet and that won't happen, will you publish the rest of the story in here, please?
I don't live in US or anywhere there so if this will come to stores and libraries I probably won't know about it though.
JK5959 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
Congratulations on turning this into a story. Good luck with everything. I'll keep an eye out for a book with this storyline. I would love to read it. :-)
vampyregirl86 chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
will you let us know? when it gets published, im sure its going to take awhile (not that its bad b/c its great, just b/c thats the process) and im sure some (especially me) will forget!
Beni-Gasumi chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Congratulation! I really hope it will be publish. Please, let me know if it happen so I can buy one!
Saruviasm chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Hope you have luck and if you are Christian then may god be with you
ColdSilver chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I would love to read it as an original story! Just let me know when it get's published :)
vampyregirl86 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
will u let us know? somehow? i think i have u on author alert and i was really interested in this one. if its not TOO expensive, i definitely will buy it, if not, i pray one of the libraries up here in Alaska will :D
kselzer chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
so is it still going to be called seer, and what name would it be under, so i can be on the look out for it.
csp4 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
:( for me

:) for you
csp4 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I'm all signed up & ready to go::))
jmrbear chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I just came across this story and I must admit that I am very disappointed to see that this tale will not be continued here, I also think that congratulations are in order for your success. Quite frankly I love the originality of it and I'm intrigued enough that I would probably buy it as a completed work. That being said I'm wondering how I can find out when it is completed and how we will know what your penname is in the outside world so that we can all watch for it's publication?
PanteraFenix Negra chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
When you publish It tell us the name so we can buy it
fanfictionalcolic chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
I really love this story, let us know when it's published.
SkaterGirl246 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
I really hope you do end up getting published, because you definitely deserve it! You should post something if you do, because I would really like to read it!
lillycullen235 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Would you post something on this story if/when it's published? I'd love to read it when it is :)