Reviews for Shattered Glass
ohsugarhoney chapter 9 . 6/10
I very much love the plots to your stories, but i have a huge irrational pet peeve of overused contractions. great story though
jk chapter 4 . 2/8
Does he have to be a whore? Wtf? How many STDs and kids does he have? How many sperm dumpsters did he use? Details! You always seem to give us just eno GH info to piss me off and hate him
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 27 . 2/10
WOW... Clearly not one of the easiest stories to read but your Edward was remarkable.
I have to say that the "nightmare" part felt so real I felt sick to think she was experiencing everything that Edward told her and I feared she would never make it... So the following chapter was a definitely a relief!
Thank you for writing such an original and poignant story. You did make me cry, but it was worth it in the end... Even though, I would have loved reading more of their lives together ;) (yes that's me the HEA girl lol!) Cheers, Cecile
Mitchel2013 chapter 10 . 3/21/2014
that was a really good chapter. I thought she had actually ran away and was in rehab. you made it so convincing! I was thinking about quitting this story but now I can't :)
Autumnnn chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
im baaack. aw another good chapter.
Autumnnn chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
*whistles as i exhale* shoot its 4 am already. time to hit the sack. haha, but wait, i am already in bed. (tiredness is getting to me,,). All this pillow talk is reminding me how uncomfortable mine are. will continue this story soon. it seriously is a gem.

gnight,
autumn.
Autumnnn chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
woops! i clicked next before i got to review. this fic is 11 chapters in and has already sent me on a emotional freaking rollercoaster. its safe to say i never want to read the previous chapter ever again. too painful. anyway, love it, love you, and on a side note, your plot twists scare the bajeezus out of me woman! :) (or man, take no offence please)
Autumnnn chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
What. the. FUCK...

omg i have never sworn in a review before but i am pretty much crying like a baby because i was hoping to god this wasn't real. seriously. then as it progress im like no..no..nono no nononnONONONOOOOOO!
holy god, thank you buddha that this was a dream. Tears of sorrow mix with tears of relief. I swear that is the most memorable chapter i have read to date. it actually reminded me of breaking dawn part 2 at the end. i remember sitting in the movie theater with my mum watching it play out. When Carlisle died i automatically grabbed her arm and nearly yelled 'this was NOT in the book'. Thankfully it worked out and i clapped my hands loudly in relief. Yaaah the other movie watchers were heartless. ANYWAY! i feel like i can breathe again :)

you, dear author, are a wizard.
Autumnnn chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
noooooooooooooooooo
Autumnnn chapter 8 . 9/7/2013
D: ..well shit.
Autumnnn chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
omg bella scared me for a second there when she set her ol lonesome sights mike. eek!
Autumnnn chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Holy shit! right back to square 1 i'd expect. damn.
Autumnnn chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
aw :( sad..
Autumnnn chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Seriously, this. I can't. omg. this is freaking great! I'm so happy I'm reading this!
Autumnnn chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
this is really great. Bella is.. poor bella and Edward is awesome!