Reviews for The Reason
midlifecrisses chapter 18 . 11/12/2012
This was such a please to read. I am always a little wary of high school Kurtofsky fics, but this was great.
midlifecrisses chapter 14 . 11/12/2012
I feel bad for Kurt having to juggle 2 boys (it's everyone's nightmare wink, wink)
midlifecrisses chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Oh yes - tummy butterflies all around!
midlifecrisses chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
I know you said you were most proud of your first chapter - but this chapter here - its the shizz. It made my stomach hurt and my eyes water - again your song choice was perfect.
midlifecrisses chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
What I really meant to say by Cyndi Thomson. - Gold star for using one of my favourite songs EVER! And I loved how you integrated it into the chapter
midlifecrisses chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
"Be one with the Elf Dave, hell if I get any closer the fucker will be having my babies." Thank you for a little bit of laughter in this hard on your heart fic.
ajp2281 chapter 18 . 8/19/2011
priceless
FicAddict2015 chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
Tasteful, insightful, and endearing...I loved every chapter :P
kurt chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
that was a fucking great story i don't know how you do it but your amazing i even cried.

i don't know if you creative enugh to come up with your oune plot but if you can you could have a curer as an ather.

i have no cridesm so just keep it up becaues you are a great writer.

don't ever give up
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
*melts from sweetness* i loved every single part of this! gerry, and dave's mom, and K/B friendship, and who everyone ends up with. so beautiful! )
JasonDragon64 chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
Very sweet!
Angie38 chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
Wonderful ending
AZNsexinezz chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
AWW, great ending to this story. Loved it a lot. Two thumbs up and if you ever write another fic, i'm sure you'll have plenty of readers :D
jekyllhj7 chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
Awww...everyone happy.. I like these kinds of ending. :-D
lauren49ERS chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
So cute!

I loved your story a lot. I even cried at some chapters. It was so moving to folow Dave in his acceptance journey.

Glad he forgave Kurt.