Reviews for Relinquish
Hinata is my favourite character in the anime and I've read your other SasuHina stories so it's hard to wrap my head around the fact that Sasuke is not interested in her romantically in this fic. Not that this story is badly written, it's quite the opposite but I'm still coming to terms with no SasuHina but I'll have to get over it.

In any case, I do love that there is a potential itahina pairing in this and the fact that neji is so wonderful as well. Maybe I'm reading (or hoping) too much, but is there a hint of nejihina? He's so protective and sweet to Hinata, I just adore it.

I'm not liking Sakura much and your writing hints at a potential nejisaku? I really really hope not. She doesn't deserve him after what she's done to Ino and Hinata.

Naruto is a douche as well. I wonder if he still cares or regrets his actions towards hinata? I hope him and Sakura end up breaking up with Sakura falling for neji (unrequited of course) and naruto realising he loved Hinata all along but it's too late. As for Sasuke, I'm biased obviously so if he can't be with hinata then alone? God, I need a life but I just adore your stories and characterisations so much!

Hope you come back and finish all your stories!
Karate.F chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
Wow. This fic is like..whoa. It felt like I was watching some popular American High school drama centering 5 very different girls. It's well thought through. I was weary about it at first but I'm so invested. I love the characters so much! Especially the Hyugas, the sand siblings and the Uchiha siblings. They're all so strong in their convictions that you can't help but support them. I'm a little sad how Chouji has been as the bad guy. Maybe Shikamaru would come around to knock some sense into him.
I hope you get around to finishing this and your other stories! It's still a great piece of fiction and a bit of a shame it has been abandoned. :,(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Wow. Really, wow! This story is amazing! I can just sense the amount of thought, love and experience! Your skills are truly amazingly commendable. Please update soon, this is by far my favourite story on fan fiction.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/10/2015
Love this! Wish this fic was easier to find
Guest chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
Gahhhhh

please update this fic is amazzzzzing
xHinaLovex chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
More please!
kenni no. 1 chapter 13 . 1/15/2014
wow, soo much intense drama jammed pack into this story! i should read friendship fics like this more often.

suggestion for the band name: Rookie
aryaputra chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Dissonance.

I'm not sure why but it somehow comes to my mind. That word.

Here is what it means:
*Consonance and dissonance in music are properties of an interval or chord (the quality of a discord)
*Cognitive dissonance is a state of mental conflict
*Cultural dissonance is an uncomfortable sense experienced by people in the midst of change in their cultural environment.

To be honest, I choose to suggest this word as the name for the band because it has become one of my favourite words. I like to say it out loud and taste the words, feel their tremor coming out of my mouth. It's something fragile and glass-like but strong. It's something that endures.

So I was hoping you'd consider 'Dissonance' as one of the potential names.

I was very surprised by the number of reviews for this fic. In the midst of reading I somehow felt like scrolling back up and checking to see how many people had reviewed this fic.

I expected more than a hundred. Even a thousand. But I think over time, people will realize how good this fic is. How rare it is.

I admire the way you managed to weave all their little stories into one fic. It was something unexpected but really very well executed.

I wanted to stop reading after going through TenTen's part in the 1st chapter. It was too heartbreaking to see the normally-cheerful girl so...broken-down. I was very sad and I could feel her pain. But I kept reading because I wanted to know how Itachi fit into this picture. I wanted to know why Ino kept on being with Chouji despite everything he did. And I wanted to know if it was possible for all of them to get a sliver of hope or a final taste of happiness.

And I'm glad I continued reading.

Best of luck and I really look forward to reading this to the end.
ArYa
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Dearest, please update this okay...I have to know how it all ends. Hugs.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Seriously, when are you going to update this? I love it.
queenofthenial chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Sakura is an annoying twit. She should be begging for Hinatas forgiveness and naurto is an idiot!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This story is just awesome...when are you going to update it...soon would be nice. I really love it.
animelover00094 chapter 13 . 3/23/2013
Have you no heart! Going to give all these lovely updates and then end it all with a cliffy. I can't be sure if I dislike you greatly or am just overjoyed and grateful. Just. Update soon please
Darth-Taisha chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Go away f'ing Naruto, you are not wanted in this story. Sasuke said it best when he called him a loser and an idiot. Loved the lyrics of the song and I am glad Ino didn't die. Good thing Hinata had that feeling and Neji was kind enough to listen to her. Good chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Wow, Ino is one messed up chick. Hopefully Hinata will be able to get through to her and she will finally have the courage to get rid of her POS boyfriend. Nice scene at the end with Sasuke and Naruto.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »