Reviews for The Blind Side
smartyjonescrzy chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Haha! This was a really cute story. I absolutely enjoyed it. You were close to what you said in the beginning. Robert was actually the second oldest, with Anna being the oldest. You can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that both Anna and Josephine went on to become important reform leaders later in life. I think they both campaigned for womens' rights at one point or another. It was hilarious with the views of each of Robert's sisters from his twelve-year-old POV. It was perfect. Forbes must feel accomplished, finally beating Robert. Poor Robert, though. Forbes showed him no mercy. That must've been humiliating. Great job! I absolutely loved it! :)

smarty
TheTordNation chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
AWE! Robert was so CUTE! I just want to go back in time and give him this biggest huge EVER!
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This was so cute! Great job as always Sunny
CarminaxBuranax chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Funny and charming :)

I was expecting some sort of tragedy or something, but gladly, there wasn't any.

I was shocked that you mentioned "blue-eyed child of fortune." have you read the book? Accprding to paintings by

Artists in the 1800's, Robert actually had bolnd hair! I found it weird since in all of his photos it looks like he has dark

hair.

I'm reading the book right now, it is AMAZING!

Lovin' it,