Reviews for Horrors of Innocence
Welcome to the X-Men Remy, hope you survive the experience.
You probably won't.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I love this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
i loved it! a sequel or more chapters, please! maybe remy gets rogue back for making him drive w/kitty.
Trowa'sDancer chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I would love to see if Remy survived that... I loved that Rogue 'charmed' Remy into agreeing to whatever the Prof. said.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
You know, I don't know whether to feel bad for Kitty... or for everyone else! Haha! Suicide, indeed! I mean, even the teachers ended up resorting to this level! The X-Teachers doing all this? Wow! Well, not that I could blame them; after all, they are probably facing a threath bigger and worse than Apocalypse... We still love ya to bits, though, Kitcat! :-)

Oh, Shadowcat, dear, sweet, unsuspecting Shadowcat, the things you've made your team/friends do... Scott renounced his leadership, and admired Mystique-quality! What's up with that? Not to mention the cruelty... oh, yes indeed; Gambit cruelty! Something that, I'm guessing/hoping, will hit the X-Men three- okay, maybe just two birds with one stone. One big, cruel, very dangerous stone... And boy, does Rogue know how to throw it or what? A fallen prince, indeed... Much to the Prof's and the others' mixed shock and amusement... and Wolvie's confusion and... erm, not-so-amused chagrin. Wow, unsheathing so early, Logan? :)

Wow, Remy's really sticking to "Nightcrawler-fool" for Kurt and "Rogue-chere's" for Rogue, huh? And Bald One? Stormy (she did not like that, at all)? Plus- oh, my favorite one and I do use this, Wolvie! :) Nice! I'm surprise he didn't strangle/throtel him for that one...

Hmm, "We do what we have to."? 'Sound's like something I heard a certain Cajun say before to the one who's saying it now, hmm? :)

And at the end? Nice! Storm: Awed. Beast: shoked... somewhat. Logan: proud and grateful! Haha! And finally, scot... all three plus a bit- just a bit remorseful. Haha!

anlmoon chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
very cute and funny. love how rogue and the x men save themselves. :D
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Cool! Love the ROMY chapter!
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
...now I really want Sabertooth to drive with her...
McMarvel chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This was by far the funniest thing i've read! ahha great story!
lilyou22 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
does remy die? because if he did im sure he's scared of kitty now. but on the bright side logan dosen't have to worry about remy make any moves on rouge.
ElvenMuggle chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
*Laughs hysterically and falls out of chair* That was so FREAKIN hilarious! Everyone's horror, the others gaining up on Scott, everyone hiding in the greenhouse, Kitty forgetting to open the garage door, Wolvie's glaring while Rogue is flirting with Remy-priceless-I loved it all. My favorite line though-

"You know, Rogue, it's times like these when I'm grateful to Mystique for warping your mind," Scott said, mildly impressed at her depravity.

LOL! Wow Scott, that's an extremely messed up thing to say but its so funny that everytime I think about it I start giggling all over again :p And then-Somewhere, Mystique felt a moment of motherly pride. Hehehe...

I'm going to add this in my favorites and then when I'm feeling down or just want to laugh I'm going to read it and have another giggling fit. Thank you for writing this! :D
Illucida chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
XD This was pure gold. I enjoyed this immensely. Poor Remy.
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Mwahahahaha! This story was missing in evil laughter, but I fixed it for you. You're welcome.

I love the reaction to Kitty's driving. In fact, a lot of the things Kitty does is scary... driving, cooking, shopping. Anyone noticing a trend?

Ha, mental team up. I love it. Everyman for himself, eh? And the fact that Jean willingly volunteers Scott is priceless! Talk about selling out the one you love huh?

Mystique... motherly pride... *rolls around laughing her head off!*

Synonym with Remy LeBeau: charmer, hottie, my-gosh-are-those-abs real? ;)

"You want to join the X-Men then?" -"Eh, that works too." *snorts with laughter* Just so nonchalant aren't we Rems? That's also a synonym for cool.

Ha! We? Of course you were there Prof. There to throw a beat down on everybody else.

Aww, tender smile makes Wolvie soften! -Don't tell him I said that. I don't feel like being slice-and-dice today. But Rogue totally played him. Just, utterly PLAYED him. I love it.

-"You did good, Stripes."

"Thank you."

"No, thank you," he insisted"-

Of course Logan would approve. It is a form of torture, and this is how he gets his kicks and giggles.

But I love it. Oh, poor Remy. Poor manipulatable- when-Rogue-is-flirting-with-him Remy. But it is awesome. This has to be tremendously funny. An awesome job for sure. But you just generally master the funny category anyway, so this is no news for you, huh? -Peace, Blackberry ;)
Raven34link chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
LOL suicide by Kitty! that really is suicide poor Remy
ILoveGnomes chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Watching them try to avoid driving with Kitty was always one of the funniest parts, but you have brought it to new levels of hilarity :)