Reviews for You Can Be My Nobody
RetickLover chapter 3 . 8/28/2014
Awesooooome! Lol so far I'm loving all your Kogans. Apparently, some I've read before and still love xD I enjoy the Dollhouse element you added. I've been meaning to watch that show but have yet to get around to it. Why? Cuz Joss frickin Whedon
EverlastingKL chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
So Topher took Logans original personality and just put in a few of the memories he had of kendall?
That was my only question lol(:

AMAZING story and great job on the whole dollhouse mesh. I was a little skeptical at first since 'dollhouse' was a complex series but you developed it beautifully.

P.S. Idk why they cancelled it either -.- I had a fit when fox announced that. It has been 3 years! Youd think I get over it right? Yeah..not so much -.- lol(:

-loved this fic!
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
This was really good!
Xbigtimerusherx chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Holy shit

I never really read this but wow

Love it
btrfan88 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I love your work! I don't know the show, dollhouse but if it's anything like this I want to see it. I can't tell you how much I love your story's this is like the fourth one I have read I love love love what you do!
SecretLifeOfAChemNerd chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Holy frickin god.

I fail so hard at life for no seeing this! I always do this! I miss things and then find them much later and geek out!

Because Joss Whedon is like my idol in life! I love that man! I want to have his babies and I don't even like kids! Is that creppy? Most probably. But it's awesome to see someone else who appreciates his work. And I might or might not be in the middle of writing a BTR/Dr. Horrible thing like you have done here with Dollhouse. I found that kind of weird and yet awesome at the same time.

But, I ramble, back to the story! You ever read something and then afterwards your mind is just so blown you can't even form a cohesive sentance about it? Well yeah, that's what's happening here. Like, OH MY GOSH! I just loved it and eveything about it and I now really want to go and watch Dollhouse again. Which I think I will if I ever find the time and if netflixdidnt take it off instant que because I hate when they do that!

So yeah, this has been rambly and random and I blame that on lack of sleep and allergy medicine but just know that I absolutely LOVED this to bits and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! D

Keep being awesome!
christinainwonderland chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
A'ight... I get your Sierra/Victor dynamic in this epilogue, and Topher being devious, as usual, definitely made me smile.

I think you could have gotten his voice better, as well as Adelle, but they weren't huge characters in the story anyway, so, meh.

Anyway, again, I thought this was a good story, and the ending, while a little- odd- considering it didn't necessarily tie into the previous two chapters very well, did show a nice progression of what happened after Logan left the Dollhouse, and that's nice.
christinainwonderland chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I see where you wanted this to be a Sierra/Victor kind of dynamic with the story, and it could have been, but I still see more of an Echo swap, because Logan was remembering SPECIFIC details, not just the feelings associated upon seeing Kendall, like it was with Sierra and Victor. What I'm seeing is more of an Echo and a complete remembering of the life at the Dollhouse. If that makes sense.

I was a little more lucid while I was reading this chapter. Lol. Last night I wasn't so much. Anyway, again, I like to leave reviews on every chapter, and I did think this needs some work, like the first chapter, but I'll talk to you more in a message, if you want. Because you said you aren't very good at going back and fixing things (because of laziness? lol. Which I can understand.) so there are some things you could do.

But I still think that this would be really, really great with a revision.

You don't have to though, lol. Just letting you know this has the workings to be even better than it is now.

Okay... on to the epilogue.
christinainwonderland chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
*insert keysmash here* You combined two of my favorite things into one thing. Actually you combined the thing that made me watch one thing into the previous thing and... I'm making no sense right now.

I think this chapter would work well with a good revision, to make the ideas a little clearer in some parts, to smooth things out, and then there was one part where I cringed because you said "lay" instead of "lie," but I can live with that, because I like the idea of this kind of crossover, even if it's Kogan, which I'm not partial to, by any means.

Where was I going with this review? Oh, yeah, I really like the whole idea of it all, Romeo/Logan being very much a swap of Echo. And you brought Topher (who is my all-time favorite forever fictional love and I miss him so much and why does Joss Whedon kill everyone I hold special in my heart? *ahem*) in this, if only briefly, which gives you mad props.

Like I said, though, you could definitely do with a proof-read and a re-write, because this definitely reads like a first draft, but the talent and plot is there, it just needs to be honed. I think that's a good word to use. If not, oh well. It's 3AM and I'm tripping because now I need to find my Dollhouse DVDs.

I need a fix.

Anyway, I'll try to read the other two chapters, or chapter, whichever one, later sometime. But, for now, adieu.
gleechild chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Of course no calling out was necessary, but its okay, I'll forgive you, LMAO ;)

And, awww, what an awesome ending to this! Our boys are getting married! Its so the sweetest thing ever. I love that Logan obviously has a bit of a sense of humor when it comes to certain things (Jo's wild goose chase), and that Adelle went along with it. She's always such a hard woman but a true romantic deep down. Such a complex woman! And Topher, he just made me grin from ear to ear. No wonder Kendall couldn't resist his Romeo! It was the real Logan all that time. Kendall truly lucked out with this. Its so rare to hear about something happy coming from a Dollhouse story.

This story was just so sweet and awesome and on a completely different level being that its a 'semi' crossover. Excellent job! I can't wait to read what your brain cooks up next!

Take care!

- Sharon
waterwicca chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
LOVED THIS! I'm kinda super sad its over, but I also love that you're writing JSAS now ;D

but THIS: I'm gonna miss this world you created so bad! Logan as a doll? how come that never even crossed my mind? but then YOU did it and I'm obsessed with it :D

and this epilogue was perfect: I thought you had Topher and Adelle down AMAZINGLY (especially Topher and his mannerisms.. they had me smiling and missing him :D
Love and Peace Forever chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Aww Now I Have A Big Smile On My Face Because Of The Shoutout, I Have To Say You Are One Awsome Writer, And I Love Your Stories Cause Of That. I Liked How You Ended This Story, Simple But Sweet, Can't Wait For More Stories To Come :)

- Love and Peace Forever
Sunggi chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
I was awwing all the time at how much of a sweet person was Jo :3, and at how even a person that seem hard as steel has his own fluffy side.

Really i couldnt which for a better epilogue.
xChemicalxFallxPanicx chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
you're so cute xD :3

But yes this epilogue thingy is AH-MAZING and I love it cause happy ending and you know I love those w and in my head canon Carlos and James met and TOTALLY hooked up and they'll be having a wedding too cause James loves himself some Carlos. XD I also really liked your Jo which was an odd feeling but she helped the boys out! How could I not like her! XD Yay for the fic! It was amazing :3 and i love you!
Sunggi chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
OMG the way to interwine the mutual feelings like if it was made from destiny was so awesome, and the way the found themselves again too seriously nobody could wish a better end for this story(so i bet the epilogue is going to be EPIC)