Reviews for Pass The Buck
Ltlconf chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Howdy!

Sadly a long forgotten series (and doesn't date well in some ways) but danged fun all the same. However you're gonna have ta make this a labor of love as you're not likely to get alot of reviews...as said a seemingly forgotten series.

As for Dawna and Faith, who says they're not in some way tied. As many forget (but Jos admits he oopsed on) FAITH is THE Slayer as the line runs through her. So like as not the Monks meant to use Faith and, seein' that Faith couldn't protect her, used Buffy instead. But funny how much Dawn resembles Faith in subtle ways: from hair coloring, build, and lips to her attitude and mood swings you cold see bits of Faith if ya wanna.

So yeah, bits of Faith may well be in Dawn. Or maybe Buffy got the DNA and Faith supplied the soul...who knows. But nonetheless, Faith's THE Slayer and the magic could've hedged bets.

Give this a shot again...and yeah, use more commas! HEHEH!

The Cracker!
Katsuhito chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Wow! another BtVS/BuckRogers crossover! This is an interesting beginning. I wonder, though, on your use of the GloryPortal (tm) as the transfer medium. Wasn't the only way to close it to stop the blood flowing that opened it? As far as I know, Faith isn't related in any way to Dawn, be it familial or mystical.

If you haven't already, you may want to crosspost this on twisting the hellmouth and get some more exposure.

Anyway, I'm glad to see your foray into little used crossovers. As I'm a big fan of both series, I eagerly await the next installment. :)
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Interesting beginning. (It could use a few more commas.)