Reviews for The Wanted: 'She is my Weakness'
Tweveryday chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
This was amazing I love it! It made me live jay so much more!
Lana chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I kinda liked it, it went on a bit though!
mrs sykes chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this is amazing :) x
haleypaige chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Hi there!

I just want to say I love this story of yours! I love your ideas and your writing. You did an amazing job! You should definitely continue this story. I would like to have read about the tour and everything else like that.

I would also like to say that I agree with whoever said you should not have rushed the relationships. It just felt a bit unrealistic.

Other than that, wonderful job.
Lydia hargreaves chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
wow! this is a amazing fanfic, i didnt want it to end!
Hannah-Dixon chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Of course i don't I'm not guna sue, use away me dear. As long as I can read it when it's done ;)
Georgia chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Hi. I love this fanfic. I've been reading it and its amaazing. you really should of carried it on. I hope you dont mind but im writing a fanfic myself. do you mind if i used some ideas from this fanfic.?3
b chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
Good
Rhianne chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
This is amazing, one of the best on fanfiction, absolutely awesome!
20percentbatteryleft chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
This is one of the most amazing things I have ever read, you MUST do more! A sequel! Please! I want to know what happens!

Beautiful, truly. I felt like I was there the whole time. Thanks so much for this :')
SofietjeLoves chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
Ahw! Cute!
SofietjeLoves chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
If the story isn't done, will you please write a new chapter?
Hannah-Dixon chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Thanks for your review, I do appreciate and read and reply to every review I get so it does help me write better in the furture. I understand what you're saying and I have taken your opinion in to account. The story was rushed as I had to finish in time to study for my GCSEs otherwise it would have taken more time for me to write it. When I started writing it, I wrote the first few parts and didn't really know the personalities of the lads, but now I've taken time to study them (not in a weird way but from watching their videos and stuff) and I understand them better now. But once I'd started them in a certain way it felt slightly wrong to change it, if that makes any sense.

However, I do really enjoy writing and more reviers like you would encourage me more. Thank you for taking the time to read and review and thank you for the comment on the way I write. Much appreciated, I wish I had more reviews like this one.
ally chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
ok this was captivating you have a really good way with words! the story was a little odd. too fast for me you looked at each other and were declaring love... I felt like the idea that Jay was in love with hailey at first glance would have been more effective if it had been undeclared for the next few meets. i felt like there should have been a weekend date or something between the concert and going to school. That way the whole gang could get more aquainted, like the tickle fight with nathan seemed odd for people who are meeting for the second time. maybe after she was in the fight crying jay could have said i love you too her or when she hurt her foot? and i feel like Jay said my love and called Hay love too much. I could not see him talking that way. You could have played with personality more to make the story more relatable and more realistic. I had to imagine that they had seen each other more before they got into the van. And i feel like the fight should have had more fire behind it. Not something that stupid like not being able to relate because of siblings?... Something that could bring on enough anger for someone to snap. or maybe keep it simple but have something more intense lingering in the background of their relationship. Anyways i read the whole thing so that shows a lot. It was way better than any wanted fanfic i've read thus far! made way more sense and was way more creative and entertaining. :)