Reviews for Her Addiction
Three Caballeros Girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
That was creative
I like it!
For a second there I thought Minnie was like addicted to cocaine or something
Did not see this ending coming
Good job
Keep it up
Three Caballeros Girl)
Rosie2325 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I'll admit that Mickey being Minnie's drug is a super cute idea, but, in all honesty, this story pounds it in so much that the cuteness is zapped away. You repeated things so often I couldn't enjoy the story, espically near the end. Minnie's an addict, withdrawl (which should be one word without a dash inbetween) sucks, she needs Minnie to stay sane, ad nauseam; You really didn't need to say those things more than once.

(I hope you don't take this as a personal attack, because I'm not intending for it to be.)

Write with joy,

TheHylianReader chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Hello, Mr. Squad :) couldn't resist reading another of your stories (gasp, are they MY addiction?) and, as always, loved it.

I only caught one thing this time.

"Oh, I hope he gets her soon," the mouse said to herself,

Standard typo, nothing major. :)

P.S. Re-Coded is fabulous :D
I'm Not Mad- I'm Alice chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I was absolutely freaked out by this at first, I'm going to admit it. I thought you went back on your "My-stories-don't-have-drug-use-in-them" statement. Nonetheless, I loved the story.
Chlstarr chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Wow! Somehow I saw this coming from you at some point, and it still creeps me out a bit when I'm right. Loved the whole thing. And definitely very wise for her "addiction" to have started during Steamboat Willie rather than Plane Crazy even though Mickey himself says that's where it started (I'll tell you about where I know that from later). Lol, yes fool all the people who don't know you into thinking it's an actual drug she's addicted to, I will laugh profoundly at the first person who thought it was such a thing!:D
Murdoc's Mismatched Eyes chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Aaaw so cute! How lovely! D
Aw Phooey chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
OMG this is such a fantastic story, I love it.

Aww Mickey is Minnie's addiction, how cute. Minnie really is addicted to him. and I'm sure Minnie is Mickey's addiction aswell :-)

Great job, keep it up x
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Aww, there's nothing wrong with being addicted to love! Very nice!
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Exllcent and adorebale fic here and congrats on it being your 32 of course I guess it might be Mickey
Minnie loves mickey chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
wow loved this storie it was fantastic sounded like minnie to me lol

yip mickey is her one and only drug x

and she can never wait for him can she lol x

keep up the grate work :)