Reviews for On Contact
Samantha chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This story was really quite lovely and I truly enjoyed reading it. I thought the dialogue was very much in character which isn't easy with borrowed characters; well done. It was sexy yet touching. Thank you for sharing!
dearest penny lane chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Whoops. Guess I missed the sequel. Would it be too much to ask for another one? You could make it a series! These are just too good to be left at two...
jock wizard chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i really enjoyed ur fics bloody good read cocerning good bye was ace this one contact us is my fav tho
Tripsea chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Lovely :)
Follow-ur-Shadow chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love this! You nailed the characters (no pun intended) Nice work! :D
lastrequest chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I think it was Adam (Hyde) that referred to Will as a concubine... not Tesla...

But that's just me trying to add something constructive to a review as I usually just put "loved it" lol.

Fab sequel, and the little touch about coffee at the end was really sweet :D
Adria626 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I thought you did an excellent job in writing Helen/Will. It was a very sweet story. Thank you for writing something so wonderful.
CanonAntithesis chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wonderful story. I really love how you've written Magnus in this one ... especially the final scene in her bed.

Any chance this could be a series?
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Hey there,

Rain on the way in here UGH! :(

Anyways this is FANTASTICALLY done, beyond wonderful honestly. *Grins happily and offers you brownies* Terrible weather but at least the story/update helped pick things up. *Smiles*