Reviews for Go Home Castle
lisac0304 chapter 1 . 1/7/2018
OK this review was intended for another story, sorry..
unannalome7 chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
I had fun reading this fic, but I don't understand why the M rating, if it was because of the murder or because you confused the letters or something. but anyway, it was really good. thank you!:)
southerngrammy chapter 36 . 7/10/2014
Loved this story. You did a great job with all the characters. Even with ?beckett interrogating people. Love Castle. Thank you.
firtree chapter 35 . 1/5/2014
This story is really good! It is a rare gem in the well-executed balance between Caskett and a thought-out case. Well done!
Seimika chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
i'm really getting into this story you kinda bring them alive in my mind which is always a sign of having talent in writing.. or at least to me it does lol.. i just hope castle goes on for a couple more seasons lol the show is one of the few i love that haven't been canceled and i would really hate to see it go anytime soon
Iceman12318 chapter 35 . 11/4/2013
Just wanted to say that I got hooked on your story. Its a great plot, and the characters are well developed. I think you could've gone one more chapter about how they got home. Im not sure how old this posting is, but just wanted to let you know how I enjoyed reading it. I hope to post a fanfiction of my own soon, and will definitely be using yours as good idea of how to write a good one.
vanillaltte chapter 36 . 10/15/2013
So I absolutely loved the story. Finished it as fast as I could. You have a great skill with writing, and the case was in great detail I could picture it! I loved how you took the approach and the way Caskett got together slowly, it was nice and refreshing. Just wished they progressed a bit more, but overall still loved the story :)
Jayne717 chapter 36 . 9/5/2013
Loved loved the story. I cried when Beckett
had to tell Amber about her daughter. WOW!
rickkate3 chapter 29 . 3/10/2013
Hey. I found your story today. And when i start reading, i honestly couldnt stop, ;)))))))) Stories like yours, are my favorite. At the first place, when i start a complete story, i wait till im finish, befor i write a review. But with your story, i couldnt wait anymore. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY BY FAR. I have 7 chapters left, and im a little bit sad, cause it over too soon...:(( You wrote it soooooo good, add the perfect mixture of every emotion, and just a little bit m-rated stuff, i like it very very much. I love the whole story, and cant wait to read the rest. Thank you sooooo much for this one! :))))))))))))))) 3
firtree chapter 36 . 8/15/2012
this story is just like a normal tv episode with an extra dose of fluff :)
1477166 chapter 36 . 3/9/2012
Literally read this all in one go! Haha I'm putting off writing this monster paper for english. Anyway, this is absolutely fantastic! I'm so happy I found this little gem! In the bio you said it wasn't very good, so I honestly wasn't expecting much... but this is absolutely amazing! Everyone was so in character, the case was unpredictable and complex... everything was just so good! You should be proud of this :)
mogu73 chapter 29 . 8/6/2011
I laughed, I cried. i know its a cliche, but its true. Thank you for sharing. I am really enjoying.
BaddestWitch chapter 35 . 7/23/2011
Hey !

So, it's a quarter past one in the morning and I'M DOOONE READING YOUR STORY !

I'm super tired, but it was SO worth it !

I loved it from A to Z, the whole caskett fluff is perfect, and you found the perfect balance between that and the case. Which, by the way was incredible, I reallt thought that it was in some random Mystery/Drama/Police Tv Show ! :)

A HUUUUUUUGE thank you for those 35 chapters, you made my evening/early night with that !

And I'm gonna read your other stories, ASAP, but now, I'm calling it a night.

I have the feeling I'm the one who just closed a case and that I'm the one en route home with Castle ;)

Anyway, thank you so much !

PS: Sorry if my English is bad, I'm French and like I said, it's late so... Soory about the mistakes :)

Hugs from France ;) 3
Schatze8210 chapter 36 . 7/10/2011
Just discovered this story today and have thoroughly enjoyed it! The karaoke was an excellent touch.
anna10nyc chapter 36 . 6/22/2011
I've just read this from start to finish and loved it! Moving on now to start on the sequel