Reviews for How Did We Get Here?
SuperGirl90 chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
This story is amazing, you're such a good writer. Please update soon! :)
OvertlyConcealed chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Great story. Hope you update soon!
pob chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
I'm really glad that you showed more of how of Cas has been feeling and exactly what has been occurring between them while at home. I had originally thought that they might be able to go home, talk it out and be good but that's not the case. Great story setup. I look forward to reading more.
grayvyxen chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
"Typical" Cas spat.

Ow. That really cut. Wow, they suddenly got vicious!

I wanted to leave the room. Awkward.

I really hate to think of them being so out of touch with each other's feelings. OW. I have to go eat some icecream and watch a chick flick until I feel better.
When-the-Gods-were-In-love chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
I'm really interested in how this will turn out, and I just love the flash backs.

I can not wait for the next update.
supreme dramon chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
Dean can pretend all he wants but he and Cas need to talk or risk losing their relationship forever!
pob chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
I love how Dean remembers his relationship with Cas and how he describes it - it is what it is and it means something to him. And Cas is absolutely wonderful in his own way for wanting to make sure that they're doing everything they can to make it work.

I hope you keep updating. I really like how you've written this and would like to see what else you have planned.
Hopedapope chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
I laughed so hard at the adorable picture you created when Cas was baking the pies for Dean.I could just see the deer in the headlights look you mentioned. THe sotry absolutely amazing and please KEEP WRITING!
supreme dramon chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
Oh boys! I think the only person more stubborn than Dean is Castiel himself.
supreme dramon chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Ah! Poor Dean! This is definitely a struggle for him but I also think it's necessary.
67impala chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Now, the story gets more interesting. I liked Deam remembering the past with Castiel. I only feel sorry that Castiel didn't know how Dean felt and thought. He did it all in his brain, kind of beating the purpose in therapy.

But I have feeling that you will come up with a way to Castiel understanding him and patch things together.

I am a believer of healing power of speaking. And now THEY are talking. I am more than happy to hear them out!
darkphoenix2345 chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
LOL Love how you ended the latest chapter. ;)
Blankingnull chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
I've really been enjoying this - Castiel is so in character in his reactions to the doctor's questions you can't help but find it adorable. Dean's on target too with his responses and reluctance to discuss anything. Very good fic, keep listening to the muse and go with it.
supreme dramon chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
LMAO! Ah! Poor Dean!

God forbid he discuss his sex life with a stranger. Haha!
Nancy T chapter 4 . 3/11/2011
Good idea for a story, and well executed! I do think we should have had a bit more of the doctor's reaction to Dean's revelations about what Castiel and he actually are. Yes, he would probably be quiet and professional, but he would think that at least Dean and possibly both of them were delusional big-time, and that would affect all the rest of the interview. I think he would dwell a lot more on questions about why they need this shared fantasy about their past life than asking things like how often they make love. Any chance Castiel could do anything miraculous to convince the doctor that the two of them may actually be telling the truth?