Reviews for Family
LRyuzaki24 chapter 5 . 10/12
Please update author - Chan!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 5 . 6/30
Poor Gray. I hope some one finds out what Lisanna is trying to do to him. I hope there’s a happy ending between Natsu and Gray. I love the pairing Natsu/Gray! I love bottom Gray! I love male pregnancy stories! Could you please have Gray carry twins? A boy and girl? I love how Natsu is really protective of Gray. Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much! I hope you keep writing it.
Lulu chapter 3 . 5/7
Franchement j'adore! C'est le mpreg le mieux réussi de tout ceux que j'ai lu concernait le couple Gray et Natsu! C'est remarquable! Même si je lis ta fiction traduite, je trouve cela super addictif! J'ai pas pu m'en décrocher jusqu'aux derniers chapitres ;) sérieusement, n'arrête pas là ou tu vas rendre triste beaucoup de lecteurs qui te lisent même si ils ne mettent pas de commentaire!
Bonne continuation *_*
Bisous
Angelic potato chapter 5 . 3/1
Really you haven't updated in 4 year so I'm just going to consider you gave up...that's pitiful
Ender WolfQueen chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
I hope you continue this. I want to see more Natsu fussing over Gray. w
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
You overstate things sometimes, but the way those two woke up was so cute.
FanimeNarusasuGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Please continue with this fic i really luv and would like 2 find out what happends next plzzzzz
Malene211 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Why does this author have so many unfinished stories from like two years ago!
Lilly chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
Bitch...even in the anime I never liked her. She's too percy and fronting...
lucy chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
por favor termina la historia
sara chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
cuando bas a subir el siguiente capitulo porque esta interesante y me gusto
Guest chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Can you pls continue this story I love it so muchhh
TrivonikaEdward chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Hi I wanted to ask can you please finish the story
pollyh12 chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
OH I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DO IT OR ILL EAT YOUR SOUL.
mia chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Hey, awesome fic! I already read 3 times. I really hope you finish it someday. :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »