Reviews for Family
Can you pls continue this story I love it so muchhh
TrivonikaEdward chapter 5 . 4/7
Hi I wanted to ask can you please finish the story
pollyh12 chapter 5 . 3/15
OH I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! DO IT OR ILL EAT YOUR SOUL.
mia chapter 1 . 2/2
Hey, awesome fic! I already read 3 times. I really hope you finish it someday. :)
nazurath92 chapter 5 . 1/18
This story is awesome I loved how you put it I don't know why but I never liked Lisauna can't wait till the next chapter
MusicMyEscape-DemiGodSlytherin chapter 5 . 10/15/2013
great story update
IvoryQueen chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Hey! New reader here and totally impressed. I've read a lot of your Gratsu work lately and I also (accidentally) read a very different Mpreg piece. I found that I the only thing I really enjoyed about that piece was what I'd actively sought to avoid prior: the Mpreg. I tried to find another Mpreg piece and in the process stumbled upon this. I have to say I'm loving the story so far and Gray as uke (and mom) or not, you're doing a wonderful job. I do have two qualms though. The first I'm seeing is a continuos pattern and it's kind of a pet peeve of mine. You often refer to Gray as the "wife". I understand that this just means that Natsu's the alpha male but calling Gray the wife suggests a gender swap. The second tif I have has to do with this story specifically (and I may be completely wrong about it regardless). If my memory serves me – which it usually doesn't – then in the first chapter you had said Natsu had been on a mission for two months. If Natsu's the father, than Gray would have stopped getting morning sick a month before Natsu got home and by the time Gray told Natsu, he would have been two and a half to three months pregnant, not a month and a half. Just saying this now: I'm not reading this if Natsu's not the dad. I can't stand love triangles. But I may just be getting my facts wrong. Anyways, I love the story so far and I can't wait to see where it goes!

Best of luck ;) IvoryQueen
Xxpuppy590xX chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I really love this story so far, I love the fact that Natsu and Gray are together, and that they are gonna have a baby. I can't believe that it's Lisanna who is attacking Gray I really didn't see that coming! I wonder who the other person she was talking to is though? I really hope you plan on continuing on with this story, I would love to read more!
sktrgrl13 chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
this needs more! i need to know what their baby looks like and what magic it has lol plus i want to see the epic battle with lisanna!
Aoi chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Waahhh I hope the baby safe..

Can't wait for the baby (ʃƪ)

Ganbatte ne ...fight-too
azab chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
i loved it a lot hope you update soooooooooooooooooooooon
azab chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
i loved it a lot :)
azab chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
i loved it a lot and yay i love overprotective natsu
azab chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
i loved it a lot can't Waite for the next update :)
azab chapter 1 . 10/3/2012