Reviews for When You Are Confused
Ginnylove9990 chapter 7 . 10/23/2011
Awesome story. I loved the why dean used the cell phone to beat the deodand. That was great. Please keep up the great work.
ccase13 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
This story made good use of the cell phone tools. The boys were so cute at the end when Sammy went back to sleep holding Dean's hand.
Nana56 chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
Aw, great finish to this fic. I love that Sam fell asleep happily with Dean holding his hand. :D

Nicely done. :)
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Very good story.
Ani101 chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
aw, Sammy's ok and Dean's holding his hand! so sweet! i loved this story, a good old hunt, thanks so much!

Ani
darksupernatural chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
This was awesome. Thanks for sharing with us.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
I always love big brother Dean worrying about an injured Sam and I loved your description of Dean as he waited for his little brother to wake up.

You did a great job of writing Sam as you showed us what he saw in the different scenes while suffering from a head injury.

I'm glad that Bobby arrived to sit with Dean while they waited for Sam to recover. He does love 'his boys'.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Nice. Sam really was out of it. So cute how he struggled so hard just to wake up. Then Dean dozed off.
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Awesome chapter. Poor Sammy, he just couldn't hold on anymore and it made for some scary days for Dean. Good thing that worrying about his little brother always brings out the awesomeness in Dean. Loved when Sam finally woke for real and found Dean sleeping and holding his hand. Such a wonderful story. I'll miss it and hope you'll be back with new things soon. Hugs, Vonnie
judyann chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
I guess fan fiction started working again because last night couldn't get on. I love this so much! Oh and I love the brothers like that! Great story and please please please continue writing!
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Late to read and review this as you know I was at the awesome JIB. You are going to have a blast at Nashville, savour every minute! :)

A really lovely brotherly ending there, Dean desperate for his little brother to wake up and as Sam started to become conscious he knew he had to respond for Dean's sake. Cute ending, both asleep, holding hands, though when they wake up they will never admit to that, unless Bobby has taken a pic on his phone!
jensensgirl3 chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
The creature shouldn't mess with the Winchester, he pick the wrong brother to hurt. At least now Sam is finally getting better, and he and Dean can get their relationship back together again. Dean always feels bad when something happens to his Sammy, this time it had to be right after their fathers death.
Justbec chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
Aww I want more :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
I'm very sad to see it end, but loved the ending to pieces! Very brotherly and fit the rest of the story perfectly. Amazing work! :)
hotshow chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
I thought this story was very good. I really enjoyed reading it.

Thank you.