Reviews for Cold Dusk
Guest chapter 30 . 4/27/2013
poefavorrrrrrrrrr escribe un fanfic do nde leila encuentre a su pareja
Noble Korhedron chapter 30 . 12/23/2012
Moving on to Bk. 2. Nice job! :-D
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Moving on to Ch. 23. :-D Will probably read book 2, this one was good!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Heh-heh! Playing tooth-fairy with a hair band! Makes me want to L.O.L! :-P
iChaos chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
For some reason that I cannot explain, I am getting a strong "valley girl" impression of this new character. Huh. I wonder where this fic is going...
alextraviolet chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
This chapter had me crying, I don't like Leila mother I WANt to kill her. How can any woman stand there and watch a baby/ child almost drown. That bitch! I think Leopard is not her real/ birth child. Was she adopted or wha?
Jessica9106 chapter 30 . 4/17/2012
Great story! i couldnt stop reading it and cant wait to read more!
the newest daughter chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Reading your story gave me a idea of how to organize my paragraphs so it is easir to read. Thanks.

I am curious to see what is wrong with her and how she is going to fit it. Will read more soon
garcia.adam chapter 31 . 12/7/2011
awesome
MusicIsAlwaysThere chapter 30 . 11/27/2011
i really want you to carry on with the next series, i cant wait to see what happens!
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 30 . 11/19/2011
Great story.
mistycagle chapter 30 . 11/17/2011
Love the ending!Can't wait to read another of your great stories!Keep it up!
Mistress Loki chapter 30 . 11/15/2011
First & foremost, I would like to say that this story is wonderful to read.

I was delightfully surprised to come across this story, as I do enjoy reading what other have made of the Twilight world.

The fact that it was a continuation and evolution of the story, rather than a rewrite, made it even more enjoyable.

The story had a page turning quality, that made me keep going to the next chapter, just to see what was going to happen.

There was a good flow through the narrative, with the different POVs giving depth to the characters in a new way.

The added twists to Leila's powers, and the snippets of what is to come, make me wait with anticipation for the new story to be posted.

True, there are a few small grammatical errors peppered through the story, but these pale against the enchanting story that you take us upon.

Please keep going, as you have a genuine ability to bring life to your story.
locklisskeys chapter 30 . 11/14/2011
Must. Have. Sequel. NOW!

Amazing story, I love it so much :(
AsheeCakes07 chapter 30 . 11/13/2011
I love this story!:) amazing:) can't wait for more!:)