Reviews for Naruto: Ninja Spawn
etrigan the demon chapter 4 . 1/23
I don't think you understand spawn works for me and me alone if you even think of getting him to do your dirty work you'll find yourself deeper in hell than Overkill. got it? good now keep writing because this is enjoyable
Alucard-Masters chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
alot of your stories are very good, i can't wait till ya update em, i could read these things all week and never get bored. so as stated above, can't wait for more my friend.
agnar chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Too bad this one has sat dormant for so long, I like it. Obviously the Spawn stuff hasn't played in too much yet, but to be expected since he just graduated. But I like the changes from canon. The different teams, the smaller Uchiha cleanup and Naruto using Simmons knowledge of his times food to make himself money and help out the Ichiraku's is pretty damned cool.

I think the only small question I had was about the Elders. Sarutobi revealed Minato had his own set of advisors and 3 of them. My question then becomes, given how useless and treasonous Homura and Koharu are, why the hell hasn't Sarutobi replaced the old sacks of shit? He must know they've conspired against Naruto, conspired to kill the entire Uchiha clan and trying to go behind his back to do so?

Just seems bizarre he hasn't tossed the old bastards and gotten himself trustworthy advisors like Minato did. Almost makes me wonder if you planned Sarutobi to be secretly bad in this one later on.
Adam-TheCyborgVigilante-Jensen chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I wonder how strong he'll become.
Adjuster chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Author why u no update this fic this need to be continued
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
cool
starhunter9147 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
Yo yo don't stop!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
It was garbage the moment you made those two jackass' like-able.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Another Minato and Kushina loving jackass eh?
Ditsy Doo chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
That was an interesting chapter. I can't wait to see leetha in action though. Btw will you be doing the wave arc? It would most definitely be interesting if you did