Reviews for Naruto: Ninja Spawn
Primus2021 chapter 4 . 6/4
i really dislike the team line-ups.

Naruto Hinata and Sasuke as Team 7 would have been 100 x Better.

Ino-Shika-Chou All The Way FTW!

Sadly that leaves Kiba and Shino with the dead weight leftovers called Sakura, well she's better than Ami...
Master Xehanort chapter 4 . 5/18
I love it so keep going my friend.
Shadowpawzzz chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Awww, this was a pretty good story. Too bad its dead.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
this is a pretty interesting start! i was surprised there was so little spawn stuff, i'm glad you made the selection a tiny bit bigger :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
supert
bayoujmd89 chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
Like it so far update soon I am curious how this is going to ton out
dragoonfan5 chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
More please
etrigan the demon chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
I don't think you understand spawn works for me and me alone if you even think of getting him to do your dirty work you'll find yourself deeper in hell than Overkill. got it? good now keep writing because this is enjoyable
Doctor Psychosis chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
alot of your stories are very good, i can't wait till ya update em, i could read these things all week and never get bored. so as stated above, can't wait for more my friend.
agnar chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Too bad this one has sat dormant for so long, I like it. Obviously the Spawn stuff hasn't played in too much yet, but to be expected since he just graduated. But I like the changes from canon. The different teams, the smaller Uchiha cleanup and Naruto using Simmons knowledge of his times food to make himself money and help out the Ichiraku's is pretty damned cool.

I think the only small question I had was about the Elders. Sarutobi revealed Minato had his own set of advisors and 3 of them. My question then becomes, given how useless and treasonous Homura and Koharu are, why the hell hasn't Sarutobi replaced the old sacks of shit? He must know they've conspired against Naruto, conspired to kill the entire Uchiha clan and trying to go behind his back to do so?

Just seems bizarre he hasn't tossed the old bastards and gotten himself trustworthy advisors like Minato did. Almost makes me wonder if you planned Sarutobi to be secretly bad in this one later on.
Garrett-TheMasterOfThievery chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I wonder how strong he'll become.
Adjuster chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Author why u no update this fic this need to be continued
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013