Reviews for In For the Kill
sterekdrarry chapter 26 . 9/21/2014
I know this would be totally wrong, but those homophobic jocks would deserve it, Tyler's stronger than them, he's a werewolf, he could have easily beaten them up.
sterekdrarry chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Sorry, my reviews are scattered. But I've read the whole chinese eating dogs, which I say is just sick by the way, is just a myth cause they do have them as pets over there. Same with cats. Anyways, I really like this story. Too bad it's your only Tyler and Jeremy story. I forgot to mention before that I never liked Vicki on TVD, I always felt she was just either using Jeremy for the drugs or to get back at Tyler. Plus she was just annoying, I was glad when she was killed off. And you haven't made my feelings for her any better, you've just made her more annoying, I don't like that she always has Jeremy's attention in this.
sterekdrarry chapter 33 . 10/31/2013
I forgot to mention. I am so glad that you had Lexi in this, even if she's only mentioned. She was one of my favorite characters, I hated it when Damon killed her.
sterekdrarry chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Actually, if you didn't know by now, Vicki is older than Matt by a year.
sterekdrarry chapter 34 . 10/7/2013
Amazing story. Really enjoyed this. I'm glad you had Anna alive in this, I never thought she was a bad vampire on the show, I just didn't like her with Jeremy or Vickie with Jeremy. Vickie was one of my least favorite characters but she wasn't bad in this. Anyways, glad I read this.
sterekdrarry chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
'What the Hell?' love that song. Poor Jeremy, nothing ever goes right for him.
shb85 chapter 34 . 5/11/2012
wow wow wow - just read the whole story in one sitting - was so fantastic! i really loved it :) thank you!
Mickey chapter 34 . 4/25/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT
metai12 chapter 34 . 12/29/2011
hey this story is soooo good! this should be like a movie or something! i would defianly watch it if somehow this was turned into a movie! good job on the story line too!
Brittany chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Very good story. Wish there was more! Lol
TroubledxEyes chapter 28 . 12/11/2011
You killed me, I mean I just completely deflated...It was a magical tragedy. I could picture the scene so clearly in my head. Jeremy and Tyler facing each other and Jere's heart breaking at the thought that he had to let his heart go for the better of both of them, i don't think ive cried that hard in a long time. Also, the best song that will fit with this-Where I stood by missy higgins, it just made everything so much more wholly sad. I haven't been able to get Jeremy's words out of my head, "I love you...so much." Aww just poor broken...everything. It takes an amazing type of person to be able to write this type of raw emotion. You are amazing
Brittany chapter 34 . 12/8/2011
Great Story, so sad it's over!
boredomtakescontrol chapter 34 . 12/6/2011
omgeee! this would have to my favorite story with Tyler and Jeremy.
ImYourChristianMingleBuddy chapter 33 . 10/13/2011
Word to the wise, if you're going to leave a negative review, at least have the decency to make it constructive. Otherwise, posting harsh criticism is just disrespectful and no one takes it seriously. Sincerely, CocoNewt's Vicious Sister who eats flamers for lunch.
abc chapter 33 . 10/13/2011
going out of the room into another room and grabbing a glass of water and dropping vervain in it and stirring it and then going out in the hall and going back into the room with the vampire and his sister...the vamp could have killed 10 people in that time. super vamp speed and all. and then you went on with the melting flesh bit...kinda lame and kinda funny.

and a werewolf-hybrid who takes time to rip furniture apart to make stakes- when he/it can use it's hands and claws to rip through the vamps chest and pull the heart out- even a vamp can do that- remember when damon stuck his hand in mason's chest and pulled his heart out.