Reviews for How Many Licks?
35nanou chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Original comme OS et d'un humour décapant : j'ai adoré!

Merci pour ce crai bon moment

sandraj60 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Let me just say this. I am in the middle of Walmart (my kid swore he could not go to school in the morning without Twislers in his lunch bag), and people are staring at me because I am laughing, out loud, like a idiot.

The part where Edward talked about the two guys who did not wash their hands was priceless. I LOVE IT!
cacy15 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
wow! just wow!

can it become more than a one-shot?
uncutetomboy chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hiya, Ann!

Wow. (snickers) That was actually quite good; not too dirty, not too clean. Lol. I enjoyed it. Keep it up, girlfriend!

~ Lor ;)
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Fucking fantastic!

Loved anal-compulsive Edward and jokester Jasper. OMG - when he had Edward going between singing Michael Jackson songs and cursing, I was laughing so hard!

hee hee - and the guy who was "singing" along.

I so hope you continue - too funny!
Thia chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
WOW! Loved this! Hope you continue! Love kinky Jasper!
laverett chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
omg! I was laughing so hard my DH kept waking up from the bed shaking!

some extra chapters highlighting the whipped cream, chocolate, and beads would be GOLDEN!

thanks for writing!
Raeya chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Loved it! It was so hot and the idea was so funny! Are you planning on expanding it?
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
LOL! Priceless! Love it! I'd LOVE to see the next encounter!
mrsbeas chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Hilarious! Loved Edward the germaphobe!
The-Jokers-Harley chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is not a good fic to read at work, was so dificult to hold in the laughter! And emmett was great, if only he knew the reason for edwards out bursts lol. Loved it and definately wouldnt mind reading more if it appeared!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Loved this! This was hysterical. I would not be opposed to a continuation of this o/s.
Beans827 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Oh man, that was funny! I love a good geeky, germophobic Edward! Nice job. Hope to see part two of this night? That would be nice! :-)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
oh I loved this! so hilarious when Edward was singing MJ while getting a BJ! hahahah. great oneshot!
Robrator chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Love it! How many strokes again ?
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »