Reviews for Life Informs Life
Zagadska chapter 1 . 4/2
What a bittersweet story of past and present. Thank you for sharing!
pyro-rocketeer chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
This is a very interesting and lucid take on Kakashi that I have read in a long while. Great job! Even if this is probably three years late, and you probably don't write anymore Kakasaku. Though slight thought, what if Sakura had joined ANBU, I wonder how their relationship would fare.
Mah.
Thank you for writing this!
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This was sweet. .
Caeria chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
That was lovely. Really enjoyed the bath and forth between kakashi's story and sakuras. And I admit, I was a little misty-eyed there at the end.
Avulocard21 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Love It!
Dear U. x .U chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
This was beautiful. QQ
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Beautiful !
celinae chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That was really sweet, really lovely! I wish there was more... I'm a big sucker for happy endings (and I kind of wish they had a girl instead of two sons, I feel like that would have brought some interesting protectiveness on Kakashi's part :) ). Hearts!
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
That was a nice one shot. One of the great thing about one shots is that they can have such nice endings. The way his son was born on the day his father died, the way they had another child, and the way the story ends with the red scarf. Good work.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth result on a Google search).
Amrun chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is, by far, my favorite explanation of why Kakashi wears a mask. It is so much more meaningful than the standard "I r pretty" or even "I look too much like my father."
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow, I truly loved this. Each and every word written was meaningful.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Author-san,
*happy sigh* Luvverly, just luvverly.

I loved it.

Happy New Year, and may God bless you,

Meiyo
lldemosthenesll chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was so beautiful. I loved the progression of their lives together, with the strong imagery and story structure. 3 Very well done. It read like well-crafted literature not fan fiction. I'm a fan!
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved it. I loved how you wrote it, and how you styled the story. Again, absolutely beautiful. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012