Reviews for Respect
becgate chapter 1 . 3/8
Loved it! !
magneta chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I really liked this, I wish John would do this on the damn show! Really good, I like the lesbian sign, so funny. Also the you're an idiot, but I like you anyway was great. Good job.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
So sweet!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I always like the stories when somebody tells Donovan off.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Aw, this is nice :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
thisis a good one
J chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Wonderful story, I quite liked it.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Great story, I liked it :)

Thank you !
Radon65 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I have to say it was slightly awkward to have them look back at a dead body before happily going "home!" and getting into the cab. I laughed. That was interesting. I liked the John and Sherlock friendship, and I liked the description of Sherlock's look as "'you're an idiot but I like you anyway' look coupled with a 'deep breath I'm about to be brilliant' glance." The only thing is, I'm not so sure that Donovan has always started the fights with Sherlock - John hasn't been there the whole time to why they don't like each other.
221stIrregular chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Yay Bamf-y John!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Very nicely done! :) I have to say I really love how you have Lestrade smirking proudly in the background, because it's obvious he cares more for Sherlock than he lets on. And I just love it when John shifts into soldier!mode. Then the way John's day gets better by helping Sherlock is just adorable.
VampireApple chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Very nice. Go John!
AllesandraQuartermaine chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Excellent story. I really liked it. I love seeing stories where John finally has enough and tells someone off about Sherlock. I have a feeling in season 2 he won't just stand quietly by when Donovan or Anderson call him Freak or are spiteful.