Reviews for The Journey Home
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Well, when Eugene was tied to the boat, he had the crown, so the kingdom probably has it now... but did a little AU ever hurt anyone? I love AU! I mean, where's the fun in keeping everything exactly the same?
Punzie the Platypus chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
You went and STABBED HER? *Mouth drops and I rub eyes to make sure that I'm not imagining it* Wow. O.O I really, really likey this story! I don't mind that it was short and it was very sweet at the end. Here, have a well deserved cookie, and please come and R&R my stories!
KaoriCarrie chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
AAAWW~~ that was so clever of Eugene~

you know what? after reading a few chaps of urs, I;m starting to LOVE YA! luv the story, and again, faving it!
Sakura Lisel chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Hey, why hasn't the king and queen asked Rapunzel what happened to her face? That stupid guard hit her hard enough to make her bleed, so there MUST be a noticable, very ugly looking bruise forming on her face by now. Make the guard pay for smacking their baby girl, even if the guy didn't KNOW he was smacking the newly found princess. *lol*
Mrs Snowball chapter 13 . 5/18/2011
... Is it wrong that I hope Robert escapes? I mean, the guy made a prat of himself but he doesn't deserve to die. It was an accident, after all...

(There I go again. What can I say? I love the Captain, and I do like the fact that he was actually ashamed of what he'd done. I get the feeling Rapunzel won't have to worry about him even if he doesn't get caught.)

You did a good job with this story. Everyone was in character, you had some great OCs (Kathryn comes to mind) and it was fun to read.
Princess Shahrazad chapter 13 . 5/18/2011
That is a really sweet ending. I'm glad Punzie is well. Robert is missing. I bet he'll back some day. I appreciate the story. Thank you for taking your time writing it.
bubzchoc chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
excellent
Mrs Snowball chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Oh, no... no... Captain, you freaking idiot. How can he get out of THAT?

Keep going. I keep hoping it'll work out for everyone.
Princess Shahrazad chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
What just happened? Robert accidentally stabbed Rapunzel? There will be blood!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
Oh my god you have not killed her? A bit harsh eh?
bubzchoc chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
cant wait for more
Mrs Snowball chapter 11 . 5/2/2011
What do I think of Kathryn? Well, I still like her, and I like this chapter, too. :)
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
Great Story! I'm loving it so far! I can't wait to read more :)
Princess Shahrazad chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
Phew! What do I think about Kathryn? She's kinder that the king but I think that everyone is hiding a dislike/ suspicion against Eugene. It is going to be hard for Eugene to live in the castle after this.
bubzchoc chapter 11 . 4/28/2011