Reviews for That'll Be The Day
ChocolateBeth chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Wow this is brilliant and really really intriguing! I know you haven't updated it in a long time, so I hope you haven't given up on it because I'd really love to read more! :D
clarss chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I was reading your fic in LJ and came here just to say that I would love to know how you developed from chapter 7 in your head. If you can continue, you have readers! It is a very touching idea.
SymphoniesOfSpring chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
This is probably way out of date but new chapter? :D
la.rmm chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I really love this story and hope that you will still continue it.

person chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
oh my god! you haven't updated for a whole year, but PLEASE continue this story! its great!
erisgregory chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
This is a really beautiful story...I'm sort of hoping it's not abandoned for good. I may have to go haunt you on livejournal, lol.
Chuckles.is.Me chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
I love this fanfic, i really wish you would update this fic...don't leave it to die :(

Keep Are Amazing.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 9 . 11/27/2011
keep going its good
PatchesOfBlue chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
Oh goodness! This story is so beautiful and original :) I absolutely adore it! Your writing is so beautiful and detailed also! Amazing, amazing story :)
wolfgrrl1000 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Oh I am so in love with this fic! Loving how perfect the dialogue is. It's so unlike any fanfic that I've read! I'm actually very surprised by the outcomes on everything and its nice having the music to listen to. Love it! Ah update as soon as possible! ]
Ghostly Green chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
I have to say, I've read through this story several times, but until this last time, I hadn't actually looked up the songs you mention. It adds so much more and makes me feel nostalgic for an era I was never a part of. That, on top of the wonderful writing (and the way Blaine stays both in character and true to the 50's - especially with lingo) made me tear up a little... and then I started reading THIS chapter with "You Belong To Me" playing in the background, the little scratch noises from the record really making it sound like something my grandparents would have danced around their living room to. And then I really visualized the scene, and I started to sob. At work. Thank God I have my own office, that's all I can say. Anyways, I think your musical soundtrack (if people are smart enough to go looking for the songs and listen to them) is a spectacular addition to an already fantastic story, and I hope you update soon because this idea is so incredibly sad, original, and beautiful. I just wonder how this will all play out for Kurt - even if Blaine stopped loving Billy and had feelings for Kurt, he's dead; he's not in a coma and astral projecting, he's dead. It's depressing. But I still want to know what happens next! Please, please, PLEASE update soon!

Sooooo much love,

- Ammi
Tanner chapter 9 . 9/1/2011
I am dying for this story to be updated! Seriously it's killing me! Do you want to be charged with murder? ;)
PlotterFTW chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Ghost!Blaine and Kurt have the cutest banter ever!

Brit can see ghosts. OF COURSE.

Kurt's totally starting to develop feelings and madame Cassandra definitely noticed...

Blaine! AND WILLIAM! That's so heartbreaking :'(

I know how rude it is to ask for updates or whatever, but I really hope you won't give up on this story! It's fabulous and very in-character.
jfioensiof chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
I was definitely not expecting that :P

I just wanted to say in a quick review, before I continue reading this, that I love Kurt and Blaine's banter and you have ghost Blaine's character down perfect! Especially with all the mannerisms and words he uses, I really hope this fic is finished (and you forgot to say complete) because I wouldn't want to get to an amazing cliffhanger knowing you haven't updated in three months and probably won't update again!
GoodGollyOlly chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
So, I just found this story today and dude...I love it. So friggin' much :)