Reviews for Precious Evidence
Loved it
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful work. Bravo
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Oh. My gosh. I can't even. This is just so beautiful, I'm practically speechless. I know a lot of people didn't, but I for one loved the Altlivia/Peter/Olivia storyline and the resulting adorableness that is Baby Henry. Your spin is even more delightful than the original. It's too bad this didn't actually happen.

I think this is a very full circle, appropriate way to have ended that arc. It was incredibly tender and "real", from Olivia's hesitation in letting herself be a mother to a boy that both is and is not hers, to Peter's disbelief and awe in finally getting to be a family, even if there is guilt from both parties. It's just... wow. So powerful and deep and raw and ultimately, satisfying. Bravo!
icepixel chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Back when the first episodes of the Alt-Livia baby storyline were airing, I wondered if it might end up like this. You've written such a believable account of how that might have happened, with such subtlety. There are so many great moments here: Peter realizing for the first time the intensity of feeling that caused Walter to kidnap him, Olivia's mixture of love for the baby and despair that he's not really hers, Walter as the crazy grandpa. And great lines, too, like, "Peter knows that everything wonderful he has—this beautiful boy, this amazing woman—is stolen, and he lives in constant fear they will be repossessed."

Thanks for posting; I really enjoyed this.
Makennas Hunter chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Wow...I thought I reviewed this story the first time I read it.

This is amazing, and I definitely could see something like this happening on the show if the producers allow Peter to raise his son in this universe.

Great job with the Peter's and Olivia's reactions and feelings, too. It feels completely in character, which I love :D
thefishoutofwater chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Shan't even try writing one of these now I've read this! Seriously this is beautiful - love how Olivia does the right thing but still struggles with it, its so much more real and complex. Fabulous!
DreaminDaze chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
That was beautiful. Here's to hoping even someone else's baby wouldn't tear peter and Olivia apart
Syd15 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow, fucking, wow.

This was fantastic, I couldn't love it anymore than I do.

Excellent job, could you please write more Peter/Olivia?
Aussie-Muggle chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Beautifully written and very touching.
Morganel chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Beautifully written. almost brought br to tears.
Ella-Olivia chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I really like this story! It's a truly difficult situation for Olivia but it's touching to read how her feelings towards Charlie change.
RT4ever chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
This story is so amazingly well written, but honestly even after 2 reads...All I can say it AWWWW. You just get so caught up in their emotions throughout, so that ending is just...AWWWWW. Loved it!
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Finally! A story incorporating the Fauxliva pregnancy that's GOOD! Totally in character and very well written! Thank you!
sam carter 1013 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I've been fantasasing about this since the pregnancy news got out, this was painfully beautiful, really, because I cannot see a way that this is not happening in the show, it has to, you make it sound so sensible and awesome and belivable, I hope the truth resembles at least a bit your fic.

My favorite part was the conversations between walter and olivia while giving charlie a bath, touchig to the extreme.

you portrayed every emotion in Peter so accurately, how I see he would react after the initial shock, and as you, I believe that when Peter really gets to understand he is a father now that when he would understand why exactly Walter did what he did and grant him forgiveness.

Painful but awesome, and very hopeful at the end. :)