Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
GrayMatters chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Loved it! Very fresh and unique, from a character we virtually never hear from. Fun and funny and just... great!

Thanks so much for sharing, and good luck with the contest!
mabarberella chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I love frisky Sheila! What a perfect character to explore for this contest. I loved it!
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I like this 'cos it's such a real story (does that sound poncey? I don't mean it to be). Dirty Mrs. Cope - I intend to be EXACTLY the same at that age ('cept I won't be shy bout my perving) :)
Jessypt chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Well I started reading this out of straight up curiosity... Mrs. Cope, I thought? But it's so makes sense from a canon perspective. This piece was lovely. I love how even as an older woman she knew her own body, and then her husband obviously loved her and knew it as well as she did.

Love.

Jess xoxo
nicekittyrawr chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Really enjoyed it! It's rare to see a more minor character in a leading role in Twi Fanfic. So glad you did something a little different. Fantastic idea and writing!
NicciB23 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Good luck in voting!
connect2tjb chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Love it. Great story. Thanks for sharing this with us.
eureka twilighter chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Hi sweetie1

What a lovely story. thank you so much for bringin' us "older" women into the mix; showin' that we may be older, but we aren't dead! And I LOVE your Leonard. what a love! Awesome!

Good luck with the contest!

Hugs,

Ellen xx
theswandive chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
To be honest, when I first saw "Mrs. Cope" I was a little hesitant. lol But you did an awesome job! This was sexy and funny, and very realistic. And Leonard is adorable! ;-D

Great job and good luck! :-D
Domysticated chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Curvy, pervy wives of the world, unite!

this was really delightful. I loved reading and it rang, ahem, very authentic ;)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I really enjoyed this, especially to see in a positive light as the main character.
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I love this story! I was a little skeptical when I saw it was Mrs. Cope, but it turned out beautifully. Thank gods for husbands who love us as we are, and don't compare us to size nothing models or 17-year-olds. :)
winterstale chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Mrs. Cope has to be right up there with Tanya as one of the go-to scapegoats in most fanfic where they appear. Thanks for giving her a hot, appreciative Len and a very steamy fantasy life, but more than that, thank you for treating her with dignity. :)

~w