Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
I'm not crying u r…OK I AM
CuzI'mBatman chapter 1 . 7/30
I like this so far
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 3 . 4/15
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FRANKIE HOW DO YOU DO IT? YOU LITERALLY SWITCH FROM ANGSTY AS HELL TO FLUFFY AS FUCK IN A SENTENCE! I LOVE IT! Bravo, my little word smith, bravo!

How's life been treating you?
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/13
I whole heartily agree with what you're saying about Robin! It will always be Dick Grayson for me...he IS the first Robin, and the one who stole my heart. I actually got into a big argument with a guy at the video game store the other night because was saying that Jason Todd was the first Robin...I promptly told him no, he was wrong, that it was Dick Grayson-it always will be Dick...He kept arguing back with me, LOL. Eventually I won because someone else sided with me...I told my sister (who witnessed it and was secretly cheering me on) that NO ONE picks a fight with me when it involves knowing my Robin's. xD
ANYWAY. sidetracked there, I couldn't help it and I figured that would bring a smile to your face. ;) I always enjoy your stories, and love how you're playing around with the anniversary of Dick's parents deaths and I'm secretly hoping that we get a Wally comforts Dick scene, cause I'm a sucker for those! I'm going to continue reading and leave a review at the end of each chapter, lol-I know I usually read till the end and then review, but I think you need some extra love. :)
steelec1 chapter 3 . 4/12
Good to have friends who understand.
steelec1 chapter 2 . 4/12
Why has Bruce Bern such a jerk? Not talking to Dick for WEEKS is unacceptable.
goodstoryfan chapter 3 . 4/12
That was amazing! Thank you so much!
Fock u chapter 1 . 4/12
U suck. Batman is awesome u stupid son of a bitch
PhantomRobin chapter 1 . 4/12
Argh I hate it when people say he's Tim Drake, it pisses me right off! There's even a episode where he goes back to the circus and gets called Dick! How after that can you still call him Tim?!
soramiku chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh my god I love you please don't cry I fucking love you!
Dmandude chapter 1 . 3/31
/cri
/eternal cri
/never stop crying
3DPhantom chapter 2 . 2/8
*Cries*

So sad! But so good, too!

I think stories where Wally doesn't know Robin's ID are interesting; there should be more of them.

Amazing story, as would be expected from you. X)
JewelStruck chapter 2 . 2/4
I honestly was barely holding back tears... More please?
goodstoryfan chapter 2 . 2/3
I was surprised that you updated. I thought it was another favorite stories that would never get completed. But you did update! Most writers don't, so you've earned my respect. This chapter was amazing! Are you going to continue this with like an explanation to the team?
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 2 . 2/3
I loved it please update more