Reviews for Thanks for the Memories
3DPhantom chapter 2 . 2/8
*Cries*

So sad! But so good, too!

I think stories where Wally doesn't know Robin's ID are interesting; there should be more of them.

Amazing story, as would be expected from you. X)
JewelStruck chapter 2 . 2/4
I honestly was barely holding back tears... More please?
goodstoryfan chapter 2 . 2/3
I was surprised that you updated. I thought it was another favorite stories that would never get completed. But you did update! Most writers don't, so you've earned my respect. This chapter was amazing! Are you going to continue this with like an explanation to the team?
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 2 . 2/3
I loved it please update more
ARL15 chapter 2 . 2/3
After all this time it was great to see the continuation of this story. Thanks for writing it, I really appreciate it! My favorite moment was the dynamic duo hug of course! Bruce can be really fatherly when he wants to be, which I love. I did like how Batman had to come off as intimidating first before he comforted Robin. Also Batman and Robin leaving their teams completely confused is something they both would do. Great story!
DoomedToBeACrazyFanGirlForever chapter 2 . 2/2
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Okay, first, this was super sweet and sad and aukwfhbvksdjfhvbs i loved it.
Secondly, YOUR WRITING IS TOO GOOD. OKAY. YOU NEED TO STOP. YOU ARE GOING TO KILL ME BECAUSE IT IS SO AMAZING uhfdbsjkdsk. JUST - THE ANALOGIES. THE DESCRIPTION. THE DIALOGUE. THE THOUGHT PROCESSES OF THE CHARACTERS. GOD... THEY ARE ALL JUST SO PERFECT. I CAN'T TAKE IT.
Thirdly, how are you? :3
catgoddess106 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I know what you mean. I have ADD and I didn't know it for the first nine years of my life. I didn't get depression until I became the middle child because my mother remaried. Aparantly my type of ADD is the daydreamer kind that's not very noticeable, anyway, when my little stepsister got more attention than me I slipped into depression. It hits without warning and it hits hard. You did well on this and don't let anyone's hurtful comments put you down. p.s. Going to a therapist helped me I strongly recomend it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
You do realize that there's been like 3 different Robins? Look it up before calling people unessarsary names.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
They didn't change his name they are two different characters Tim drake was a separate robin
AmbushImagine chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
flames Friendship , Love , Affection , Marriage , Enemies , Soulmates .
Fan I love ur fanfic !
49478 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oh my gosh poor Robin (Dick Grayson is the only robin) this was so good I loved it.
Ddelle26 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This is really good you should make a second chapter for it. :)
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I feel your pain. Depression stinks! I've had it a while, so I would know. Nice to see a story that show that Robin is human
LittleMissScary chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I reckon you can write another chapter to this so please do love this story
andysanime chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I hope you update the story eventually... and... maybe they changed it because of the other Robins after him...? Maybe...?