Reviews for Even Angels Have Their Wicked Schemes
someone chapter 2 . 1/14/2015
I'm traumatized. In a good way, if that's possible. I just... Oh my god.
2maluv chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow this was horrificly beautiful. I love the way you write and how you captured what their abusive relationship was like. Heartbreakingly tragic but also strangely poetic? I dunno maybe I need therapy too haha
perfectlyODD chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Wow. That was... Deep. Beautiful. Kinda terrifying. So sad. WHY? On a more light hearted note- did they REALLY set fire to themselves? Ouch. Dramatic exit, huh?

I now have a pit in my stomach from all the sadness. Hopefully, that doesn't actually happen. And if it does, I will smash my TV into little pieces and set fire to them, while that song blares through my CD player.

This is truelly, seriously amazing.
klainealways chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
noooooooo! youre making my blainey bad! :-(( good story though ;P
Gleek-CRISSCOLFER chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
GOD! That was awesome

maybe i'm crazy but I really liked that

Love u

xD
dontuse12345 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Oh my gosh D: That was terrible! Not the story, just that Blaine would do that. I love phsyco!Blaine though. I have no idea why. I think it's funny how I found you from that Little White Lie story and it just turns out that you wrote a crazy!Blaine story. I just had to read it. Love it.

BriannaLiz
Brooke chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
i felt a dark hole in my stomach after i read this
Hazins chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
Oh my GOD. I nearly cried! Poor Kurt...
Em chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I think I lost my pulse for a second...

Okay, I can feel it again.

!

Why... why, Kurty-pie and Blainey-boo?
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Holy hell! I'm crying! I haven't even read the second chapter yet! O_o
Gwen A chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
Wow...just...wow. The story was rather well written, and the storyline was deep and dramatic, although I do think that Blaine would never do things like that to Kurt. If you watched the episodes from 'Never Been Kissed' to 'Sexy', you would see that Blaine genuinely cares about Kurt (and perhaps has feelings for him? fingers crossed!). However... Keep up the good work! I love your style of writing! KLAINE FOREVER!
Gleek Princess chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I loved this. How there's this no-doubt thing in Kurt's mind at the end. Awww how sad. I'll join you in therapy? Perhaps we could form a group!
godivaraphael chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I thought you managed to draw great parallels between the song and your writing, and Glee as a story. It was awesome! You know, Blaine is growing on me (a.k.a I realized how hot Darren Criss is), but I still don't trust the bastard. He seemed so pressuring about sex; who has the nerve to go to their boyfriend's dad, and not only talk about sex in general, but to lecture them about parenting? They aren't even legitimately dating! Whatever. He's still hot. If he gets a couple feet taller, he might be able to get away with his current creepiness, which is at an all-time high right now. Great story, though, and you really captured Kurt's helplessness, and how manipulative an abusive boyfriend can be.
kurtXBlaineKlaine chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
AFTER THAT EPISODE THIS STORY WAS PERFECT
Booi'mRadley chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is beautifuly written, you are amazing and I love this. :)