Reviews for His Boy
PercyPeetaPotter chapter 10 . 6/21
I lust love this!They are so cute!Little Harry is just so adorable!And from your description of Ginny,I can perfectly picture was just so adorable the way Harry acted when he saw Ginny!
PercyPeetaPotter chapter 4 . 6/20
This is so adorable!I love it!I'm almost crying from how adorable it is!
PercyPeetaPotter chapter 3 . 6/20
This is absolutely adorable!I just love it!The way Harry acts is exactly how he must have acted at four!The only thing you could do better is turn down the affection just a little tiny offense but I don't think Sirius would be that ,amazing job!
Just plain crazy chapter 17 . 5/3
*laughs my head off* MAN, I like this Hudson guy and the judge! "Oh... sod it all!" Pure Brilliance! And then "Now who's buying me lunch?" Love it! It's all so casual! That, after a filibuster, is my favourite debating strategy!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 10 . 4/23
I know this story was finished two years ago and don't know how close you checked, but Harry's Grandmother was a Black and they all had (as far as I was able to check) had black hair.
YSPM chapter 4 . 4/23
So this fic looks interesting and I'm having a good time of it so far, but I do think you're going a little overboard with the fluff. Four-year-old Harry is adorable, but the more you focus on every adorable little mannerism of his the less believable he becomes and also the less engaging your story becomes. A quick test of whether you're overdoing the fluff is to see if you can skip an entire chapter and not miss out on any heavily pertinent plot information - if so, you're sacrificing the plot way too much and you need to cut back. Ultimately, that's always going to be up to you to decide, but I personally feel that you probably could have focused on other things.

But then again, this is only the fourth chapter, and it is specifically set aside for the fluff. I'll reserve judgment until I've read further in.
This story is so SWEEEET! Good job!
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/21
Awww so cute.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/21
Beautiful house.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/21
She never said how his eyes were. They must have got him before a lot of the damage and scarring happened.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/21
This Harry is so cute and adorable.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/21
Hermione is cute at that age lol.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 4/21
LOL Now Dumbledore informs the Ministry about Harry's whereabouts...but late don't you think.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/21
Doesn't he even get a medical scan to check his health? But then this is Dumbledore isn't why should he be logical lol.
Crada324 chapter 33 . 4/13
Im not really good with feedback, but tis is one of the best stories i have ever read!
2,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »