Reviews for His Boy
Silver Wolf chapter 31 . 4/14
KILL THE BASTARDS!
hermionielover12 chapter 35 . 4/14
my cat always sleeps on my dogs bed
Silver wolf chapter 2 . 4/12
I just regret the fat slob, his whale of a son, and the horse teeth bitch had been incinerated with a well-placed fiendfyre. poetic justice
teachergirl chapter 35 . 3/30
You've made Ginny as annoying as Ron was in the beginning of the story. I think you're trying to make it cute, but there's not much to like about her at this age. Also, I miss Hermione! Why wasn't she at Ron's party?
benosaur chapter 4 . 3/23
Awwww! The feelz! So cute ;]
dianaanne chapter 50 . 3/18
Yeah! you finished it!
digi-smile chapter 50 . 3/14
I almost cried reading that last part at the end, this whole fic as been one of the most adorable sweet and just plain awesome sirius-gets-to-raise-harry fic i've read ever.
Middle-Earthling chapter 50 . 3/8
Oh my God. I can't believe it's over now, although I do know there is a sequel. This was such an amazing story, and I can say with all honesty, that it was the best Harry Potter fanfiction I have ever read. I don't want it to be over! Well, sequel. Are you going to do a story with Harry at Hogwarts, for this... universe, I guess? It'd be really cool if you did, but of course, completely up to you. I hope in the like, future of this story (if it isn't going to be written) Sirius and Remus don't die, like they do in the books, although because of how this has been altered, they don't have to, do they? I hope not... Ah, sorry, ranting. I'll shut up now. Anyways, this story is absolutely fantastic and I loved ever second of it. :) xx
Middle-Earthling chapter 47 . 3/8
That was adorable, and also, oh my gosh, Doctor Who references. :) xx
pinkiepickle chapter 47 . 3/7
DOCTOR WHO REFRENCE OMG OMG OMG :D :P :D :P :D!11
Confunded chapter 50 . 3/7
This is now one of my most favorite stories! Excellent job! I loved the characters, the writing, the interaction between everyone. It was such a heartwarming story I didn't want to stop reading it. Can't wait to read the sequel!
pinkiepickle chapter 36 . 3/7
how does a baby sleep in a playpen?
Jullynha chapter 46 . 3/6
Hey, I really loved this fic. I loved the idea of Remus having a daycare and adored your way to writte.
Although I don't really liked this Lexi part of the thing. I would like to suggest that you continue thr focus on Harry for the next part...
See you soon.
(I don't think you remember, but I'm brazilian and started reading the fic in portuguese.)
RebeccaRoy chapter 6 . 2/19
How cute, love little Harry's reactions to his new home!
help4potterheads chapter 48 . 2/17
I know this is late (very.) But ever since Friday night, I have been ADDICTED to this fic. It's Monday now and I think I need special help! :s
2,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »