Reviews for His Boy
Sniff...this is so sweet...although dumbles deserves a bit of a shitstorm, but I guess it's okay if he just turned into a better person:/
Aaarrrggghhh Dumbledore thinking he knows best and ordering others around!
harryislife chapter 50 . 7/29
So adorable, I can't wait to see how Harry gets on at Hogwarts. I love how you worked in Harry/Ginny childhood sweethearts, its so cute!
Nico Di Potter chapter 33 . 7/25
My fingers and your fingers seem to have a lot in common. #DrunkFingers
She's preggers!
That's how you tell the average HP fan to the extreme HP fan. We know all the little details.
*dies of laughter* O-oh god! I'm dying! Poor Sirius!
xXKarouXx chapter 34 . 7/20
The sigh of relief I made and the sheer number of tears I shed . . . . You don't even know
xXKarouXx chapter 5 . 7/20
I had to finally say something. This fic. This fic has had me wiping tears away pretty much every paragraph. You are truly doing the good work here. Thank you for this beautiful, adorable story. And I'm only on chapter FIVE!
5 Stars!
in sorry, but what's really bugging me is Hermione asked for a bagel at breakfast the day they went to the beach, but Sirius made her toast. Story's great though, the kids are so cuddly.
Mew kawaii chapter 50 . 7/3
I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS SO ADORABLE!
Mew Kawaii chapter 35 . 7/2
I love the story. Should you talk to someone about the cat or something? Cats eating dog food isn't exactly normal but neither an I so its ok-ish.
Mew kawaii chapter 19 . 7/2
Awwwwwwwwww!
Mew Kawaii chapter 16 . 7/2
Awwwwww, play court. NOT THE 10 MINUTE TIME OUT!
CreslinWest chapter 14 . 7/3
I love how everyone thinks Padfoot and Moony are a gay couple with kids (though I can't imagine that being very common in the 80's). It makes it even more funny when innocent comments can be taken the wrong way (...while Moony and Padfoot go do some grown up things?). Laugh. Out. Loud.
2,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »