Reviews for His Boy
Just plain crazy chapter 17 . 5/3
*laughs my head off* MAN, I like this Hudson guy and the judge! "Oh... sod it all!" Pure Brilliance! And then "Now who's buying me lunch?" Love it! It's all so casual! That, after a filibuster, is my favourite debating strategy!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 10 . 4/23
I know this story was finished two years ago and don't know how close you checked, but Harry's Grandmother was a Black and they all had (as far as I was able to check) had black hair.
YSPM chapter 4 . 4/23
So this fic looks interesting and I'm having a good time of it so far, but I do think you're going a little overboard with the fluff. Four-year-old Harry is adorable, but the more you focus on every adorable little mannerism of his the less believable he becomes and also the less engaging your story becomes. A quick test of whether you're overdoing the fluff is to see if you can skip an entire chapter and not miss out on any heavily pertinent plot information - if so, you're sacrificing the plot way too much and you need to cut back. Ultimately, that's always going to be up to you to decide, but I personally feel that you probably could have focused on other things.

But then again, this is only the fourth chapter, and it is specifically set aside for the fluff. I'll reserve judgment until I've read further in.
This story is so SWEEEET! Good job!
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 4/21
Awww so cute.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/21
Beautiful house.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/21
She never said how his eyes were. They must have got him before a lot of the damage and scarring happened.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/21
This Harry is so cute and adorable.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/21
Hermione is cute at that age lol.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 4/21
LOL Now Dumbledore informs the Ministry about Harry's whereabouts...but late don't you think.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/21
Doesn't he even get a medical scan to check his health? But then this is Dumbledore isn't why should he be logical lol.
Crada324 chapter 33 . 4/13
Im not really good with feedback, but tis is one of the best stories i have ever read!
AWW ! Soooooooooooooooo cute! Make more chapters!
Since Harry was about 1 and 1/2 when he killed Voldy, and Sirius was in Azkaban for 3 and 1/2 years, shouldn't it be his 5th birthday?
kase519 chapter 35 . 3/16
Gods some people need to grow up! I love this story. Knowing you are/were a nanny made a lot of sense with how well you wrote about the children. I admire you for working with autistic kids. It's not easy.
2,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »